Bono responsible for leaked songs / Interference made the news - ALL DISCUSSION HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All audio has been disabled on youtube. "This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled."

Please don't shoot the messenger.

:lol: Sorry, man, but their source was interference. There are no "leaked" tracks; they're clips of songs recorded from a guy's camera.

:lol: Sorry, man, but their source was interference. There are no "leaked" tracks; they're clips of songs recorded from a guy's camera.

So has anyone heard them? Or is this another 'Edge lost the demo CD' situation to get some publicity? LOL.

thanks, haven't been on here in a while. glad to be getting back into the groove with the new album on the horizon.

Digg has a go at the "leak"

So someone dugg one of these lazy news stories about the newest beach clips.

It's funny - a lot of these anti-U2 comments assume that Bono purposely "leaked" the tracks or even uploaded them himself! :huh:

Anyway, there's a lot of vitriol in the comments. Don't proceed if you don't want to be angered...

Digg - U2 Tracks Leak After Bono Plays Stereo Too Loudly

Ha! On one of the comments, someone refers back to interference, showing how nuts we are for dissecting beach clips.

:lol:

they're all U2 haters. its funny that they actually take time out to say shit about bono.

U2 fails because they don't pay taxes. What idiots.

Also, Bono leaked these tracks himself. I know this because a guy named LarryMullenFan leaked them, and Bono definitely is a fan of Larry. Otherwise, why would he let him be in the band?

I thought this reply was funny....

rowjimmyrowjimmy
13 hr 39 min ago

I can already see the discussion on torrent sites.

"is this flac?"
"no, it's rfbs"
"rfbs?"
"recorded from bono's stereo"

Sorry to say but some people have started bashing it as not radical enough of a change from HTDAAB. It's a good way to be elitist by not agreeing with the general vibe.

I guess I'm an elitist too because I love the hated HTDAAB.:up:

Thats funny, because I don't think U2 doesn't need to make a "departure" from HTDAAB, they just need to move forward and work off of the strong points and develop them further.

As much as I hate to say it...and its taken me a while to admit this, but HTDAAB was not a great ALBUM, it was a collection of some really great songs, but not a great cohesive album.

So if they progress from that and learn from the album and make the next one a great cohesive album with great songs then they'll hit the jackpot. No need for more "departures", they've already got the parts IMO, its just putting them together in the right formula thats left for them to do.

I would have thought there was something in Victoria actually worth reporting.

Oh well, I guess GAF is happy. He's a celebrity now, a real goddamn big shot.

There's been quite a stir caused by these leaked clips, it's in newspapers all over the world. Personally, I'd rather an article announcing the album title, release date and first single! Every article I've read has announced that "No Line On The Horizon" is the probable title, but it could be something else completely. Confirmation please!

But, but seriously.

"made the front page of the Melbourne Age newspaper..."

"made the [
ahhh.jpg
]front page
[/
ahhh.jpg
] of the Melbourne Age newspaper..."

Back