Bono responsible for leaked songs / Interference made the news - ALL DISCUSSION HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like this is getting a new dimension now.:ohmy:
A bit scary.
The Sun has picked it up

Bungling Bono is blamed for leaked U2 tracks | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

:lmao:

I love how this forum randomly deciding a lyric mentioning "sexy boots" is a title has now made it into the media as an actual title. As if one of the songs is going to be called Sexy Boots. Come on, people, let's not get too silly here. But I suppose dodgy journalism is all you can expect from the likes of The Sun.

:lmao: that's ridiculous. They hardly count as leaked tracks. Diehards like us can sit there and listen to them for hours, but try and play them for a normal person and they'll say "It sounds like you're between two radio stations" (that's what my dad said :lmao: )

:lmao: that's ridiculous. They hardly count as leaked tracks. Diehards like us can sit there and listen to them for hours, but try and play them for a normal person and they'll say "It sounds like you're between two radio stations" (that's what my dad said :lmao: )

most people wouldn't even listen through one of these "leaks" once...and if you told them what the chord progression was, or what Bono was singing from 39 seconds to 43 seconds, they'd laugh at you :lol:

Yes Larrymullenfan! You are responsible for all these on an email I got :madwife: :hyper:

U2 - Bono Caused Album Leak
U2 - BONO CAUSED ALBUM LEAK?Fri, 15 Aug 2008 0:45 AM PDT
U2 rocker BONO is allegedly responsible for the band's latest recordings leaking online - after he played the tracks to pals on holiday. The Irish superstar was listening ...

Bono reveals U2 album details
Bono reveals U2 album details | The Daily TelegraphThu, 14 Aug 2008 7:00 AM PDT
U2 frontman Bono has inadvertently revealed to fans walking past his French villa the band's new album title and given a sneak preview of the songs.

Bono caused album leak?
Bono caused album leak? - Yahoo! News UK Fri, 15 Aug 2008 3:55 AM PDT
U2 rocker Bono is allegedly responsible for the band's latest recordings leaking online - after he played the tracks to pals on holiday.

Oh no, not you, t'was Bono's fault, you were just passing by :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom