Bono and Edge perform two (old songs) in O2 Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amazing! Great performance by both, but Bono's voice sounds really good! I wish they'd do that on some nights of the tour!
Thanks for the upload guys

Such is the depth of my ignorance, but which verse might that be? :reject:

On a related note, has Bono ever sung the final verse of NYD ("And so they say this is the golden age", etc)?

I believe till 1982 he sang it live for sure(have several bootlegs laying around somewhere). Later it was dropped to never (to my knowledge) return again.

That put a big smile on my face. Thank you to whoever uploaded it on YouTube. Hearing Bono sing that verse was actually really cool.

I'm not negative at all. I like the song, and Edge's voice sounds amazing. But Bono's voice totally does not suit this song, he should have let Edge sing.

I liked how both of them did a verse each, loved the harmonies and the guitar percussion was sweet.

I'm digging these new (Islington Chapel, Mandela birthday, BB King show...) Bono vocals.

Thank you Peter!

I've wached only the interview yesterday... O2 looks a little small to me, but its framing is amazing, U2 will make high emotional concerts there. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom