Bono And Edge On Cape Cod-Summer Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
A radio station in Boston had a contest to win a trip to a beach house in Bourne MA on the Cape. With U2 performing there, which turned out to be just Bono and Edge. It was today. Don't know how many songs they did, maybe more will surface.

I love U2.
I love Cape Cod.
I didnt' hear about this at all.

But this sums up why I love U2, doing random shit like this for fans and also because I think some of my favorite versions of their songs are when the band is doing shit like this. Letterman. Fallon. Fordham. Some great TV and side gigs, that amazing versions of songs come out.

Man, Bono's voice has been in fine form this whole tour, and this show is no exception. What a great performance of Vertigo!

I like the radio.com videos, you can see the whole house and there are different views of the performance. Check out the woman in the front row texting right in front of Bono. Especially egregious to me given the beautiful version of this song. It's not as if he's reciting the hedgehog poem, texting during that is acceptable:wink: If I was him I'd want to smash that phone.

^ Great idea by the band, I hope it helped the buzz. Special setting for New England folks.

Back
Top Bottom