Big announcement Friday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People are speculating that it'd be the announcement of an album release date, but no one really has any idea.

McDonald's is bringing back the McRib.

Bono= excited.

I think we've reached the point where the fat jokes have joined the leak puns in a very deep layer of Interference hell.

Hi everyone,

I heard today that there is supposed to be a big announcement on Friday from U2. Has anyone else heard this? Any thoughts on what it could be about?

Thanks

Yes, we've been speculating about this rumor in the new album threads. No one has any idea about how true it is, or what's even going to happen.

(I hope it's true and I hope it's album-related) :wink:

My sources tell me that it will be a U2.com exclusive.

"Magnífico" - Spanish version of Magnificent.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

PS. I purchased u2magnifico.com already.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

God, until we have word that the sessions have actually finished...this really could drag out to like 2016...I think by that point they would just release what they have or call it a day.

I think the album is imminent though. If they're happy enough with songs like "Invisible" and "Ordinary Love" that they could turn out in their sleep, then I doubt they've been trying to get another album out there that stands with Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby...

In truth, it's a little worrying. I mean, if the material isn't being released because it's not as good as the recently released material, then they have a lot of absolutely crappy songs sitting around as of late. Something to consider.

God, until we have word that the sessions have actually finished...this really could drag out to like 2016...I think by that point they would just release what they have or call it a day.

I think the album is imminent though. If they're happy enough with songs like "Invisible" and "Ordinary Love" that they could turn out in their sleep, then I doubt they've been trying to get another album out there that stands with Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby...

In truth, it's a little worrying. I mean, if the material isn't being released because it's not as good as the recently released material, then they have a lot of absolutely crappy songs sitting around as of late. Something to consider.

Get the impression that the delays are because they don't want to only release things as good as the last two albums. I think if you combined the best of the last three albums into one, and recorded / produced it properly it'd be their most complete album, and possibly their best. As it stands they are three of their worst.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My point is, they have probably made three albums like the last three since nloth, now they are combining them into a far greater albun

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

We sank so low that we are happy with an announcement of an announcement. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

The band is announcing that Jordan and Eve are taking over on lead vocals and drums, respectively, and that Eli and John will be taking guitar and bass.

No...no...no.

Wait.

The band is announcing that the new album will be entitled SCARECROW and it will be a concept piece about the Wizard Of Oz.

Wait. Stop. No. That's not it.

The band is announcing that they've done a shot for shot remake of Spielberg's JAWS, with the Edge as Roy Scheider, Bono as Robert Shaw, Larry as Richard Dreyfuss, and Adam as the fucking man-eating great white shark.

I think they will tell us that they have rerecorded all of their albums with DM. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Wait.

The band is announcing that the new album will be entitled SCARECROW and it will be a concept piece about the Wizard Of Oz.

Wait. Stop. No. That's not it.

The band is announcing that they've done a shot for shot remake of Spielberg's JAWS, with the Edge as Roy Scheider, Bono as Robert Shaw, Larry as Richard Dreyfuss, and Adam as the fucking man-eating great white shark.

CanNOT WAIT! If a musical version comes out of any of these scenarios.

51mfUfv0k0L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom