Big announcement Friday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never put out. Nobody wants this withered up old thing :shrug:

I thought the extra pounds were a side effect of all the drugs ive been taking, most of which gives me the munchies. :sexywink:

Do you think the government will make use of the Emergency Broadcast System for the announcement on Friday?

Hello. First time posting after I was directed to this thread. I'm the guy who inspired this talk about an announcement tomorrow after posting on the @U2 forums. Just wanted to clear the air.

These were the two comments I made:

1) I legitimately believe the album will be confirmed by July 18th. I have no support, but I never felt strongly about any other date.
2) My gut is telling me by July 18th, we will hear something definitive from someone more credible than Bono.

I think those comments do not register at all as legitimate rumors, but more so as false optimism from a fan eagerly awaiting the release of a new album.

Anyway. Nice forum. Looking forward to being a contributor.

Morning Zimmy and welcome to the forum.

If Bono told me the sky was blue i wouldnt believe him, or at least i would have to check for myself. Its not that he lies....he just....well

Anyway i will believe the record is coming out when i see it in the shops (so to speak). That said, if there is some type of announcement tomorrow, well good.

:up:

1. I've got a feeling in my gut.

2. It means I've got to take a dump.

Crazy rumor!!! Could mean the album falls outta my ass!!!!

I feel better knowing that nothing will be happening tomorrow.

:corn:

Well, this should come as no surprise to those who read my post the other day...I confirmed with my sources that everyone was in for disappointment...alas, no U2 record tomorrow.

I notice Herr Zimmy only has 19 posts over @U2. Perhaps he'd consider making Interference his U2 home?

Anyway Zimmy, if you're reading this give it some thought. And bring the mysterious and enigmatic Messr Fisher with you. I know I speak for everyone here when I say we look forward to your continuing contributions.

Cheers,

Nick

You probably should just get a bot or something to follow Nick around and (try to) mock him so that you don't spend so much time doing it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom