Beach Clips, musically overall sounds ok but guitar playing/ ideas not so stellar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, can't go on forever and not reference/repeat yourself...it sounded a bit ES-ish to me but I'll have another listen to 402.

edit: :eek:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
am i the only one who's listened to these things once and have yet to listen to them again because, frankly, i don't give a crap because you can't hear shit?

Yeah, I mean, Always became Beautiful Day, Native Son became Vertigo...I think I'll just wait to hear the finished works.

Last edited:
I think that The Edge is an absolute genius, and I dont use that term lightly. I think he seems to have gone down a very safe road for the last two albums for whatever reasons. For this next release he should be given total freedom to take us to "edge heaven". I think he did a good job on Zooropa so why not let him at least co-produce the next album. I guess he probably doesn't want to but I think it would be amazing!

An Cat Gav said:
I think that The Edge is an absolute genius, and I dont use that term lightly. I think he seems to have gone down a very safe road for the last two albums for whatever reasons. For this next release he should be given total freedom to take us to "edge heaven". I think he did a good job on Zooropa so why not let him at least co-produce the next album. I guess he probably doesn't want to but I think it would be amazing!

We should note the exceptions to the "safe road:"

When I Look at the World
Original of the Species

Really good, fresh guitar in those songs.

^^^

troll-web.jpg

I INCLUDE MYSELF IN THIS DECLARATION. I am a fan but GOD!!! Every once in a while I step back and look at our conversations.

Hate to say it but...IT'S COPMPLETELY CALLED FOR.

We're a bunch of nerds.:nerd: :nerd:

dietcokeofevil said:
I INCLUDE MYSELF IN THIS DECLARATION. I am a fan but GOD!!! Every once in a while I step back and look at our conversations.

Hate to say it but...IT'S COPMPLETELY CALLED FOR.

We're a bunch of nerds.:nerd: :nerd:

Well well...it took you almost two months for this reaction? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom