Band at the Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
son of a bitch...why won't this album just come out already...i can't take it anymore :banghead:

Lanois sounds like a cool guy, and very sincere, I wish the reporters didn't cut him off in the beginning when he was talking about Bono being excited....:tsk:

If he ment 'hand played electro' then maybe they're refereing to electro that can be easier played live (like achtung baby) rather than electro that was very difficult to play live (pop). Or maybe acoustic... i have no idea...

I'm hoping it means more in the vein of Wake Up Dead Man and The Ground Beneath Her Feet. :drool:

Brian Eno is now officially in da house. Go to u2place (I'd post the link, but I can't because I have not posted 15 messages yet)

My guess is the album will be "Hand-played, yet Electro"
"Light, but very Hard-rocking", "Soulful, but without Feeling", "Disco, yet Country"

I bet U2 enjoys seeing all the old memorabilia that fans bring to get signed.

Seems U2 and co. are hard at work :dance:

^ This is so cool, Bono is such a funny guy to be with. He really loves to talk to the fans. Great stuff! And good to hear that Brian is there, too!

It's probably not such a good idea for bono to be driving uber expensive car's at night while wearing sunglasses :wink:

Anyone speak Spanish ? I'm curious what Eno said in this article on U2 valencia.com -

Brian Eno, que no ha participado en las tres últimas semanas de grabación en Hanover Quay, llegó ayer jueves a Dublín.

El grupo tiene previsto descansar unos días para emprender la grabación en un nuevo destino..

Así se lo confirmó Brian Eno a nuestro corresponsal dublinés JoseStation. Bono se despidió con un "Hasta la vista!".

U2girl said:
Anyone speak Spanish ? I'm curious what Eno said in this article on U2 valencia.com -

Brian Eno, que no ha participado en las tres últimas semanas de grabación en Hanover Quay, llegó ayer jueves a Dublín.

El grupo tiene previsto descansar unos días para emprender la grabación en un nuevo destino..

Así se lo confirmó Brian Eno a nuestro corresponsal dublinés JoseStation. Bono se despidió con un "Hasta la vista!".

I dont speak spanish, but i think it says something like

"Brian Eno has not participated in the last three weeks of recording at Hanover Quay, but arrived Thursday, yesterday, in Dublin. The group anticipates to rest some days to begin recording with Brian Eno's addition. Thus Brian Eno confirmed it to our correspondent of Dublin JoseStation. Bono said good-bye with, "Hasta la vista!" (meaning goodbye)

basically they plan on taking a break from recording right now since Brian Eno has arrived, they need to situate themselves again...it doesn't sound like a long break, maybe a few days or something, not sure exactly

That translation is flawed, but from what I know, that's basically it... we didn't get anything directly from Eno

Last edited:
Is a perfect translation!!

But yesterday they were recorded at HQ.

Two friends heard a song almost complete!

--------
U2Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom