Back to Pop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brianvox

Acrobat
GOYB sounds to me like something that they found in the cupboard of Hanover Quay from 1996 when they were recording Pop, took to Eno and Lanois who then put it into their Apple Mac and applied the same settings as Vertigo. Its the worst single U2 have ever released.

Pop was masterful but this is a pale reflection of even the worst track on Pop - Discorteque.

GOYB > Discoteque

Now close the thread please.

You have already found the right thread for this, as I see the very same post over there.

Get On Your Boots is a great track, dont blame u2 because you dont like or understand psychedelic music

GOYB sounds to me like something that they found in the cupboard of Hanover Quay from 1996 when they were recording Pop, took to Eno and Lanois who then put it into their Apple Mac and applied the same settings as Vertigo. Its the worst single U2 have ever released.

Pop was masterful but this is a pale reflection of even the worst track on Pop - Discorteque.
There's a different thread to whine about GOYB:http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-reviews-discussion-here-part-4-a-192526.html

As for your post: it probably says more about you than about the band.

I think the original poster said that POP was masterful.....just not a big fan of GOYB

I think the original poster said that POP was masterful.....just not a big fan of GOYB

Thanks cseggleton - thats exactly right. I love Pop. Just wish the band could call GOYB what it is.

Its funny how much you get criticised around here for daring to say something negative about the band.

I posted in the other thread also - soooooooooo sorry.

Thanks cseggleton - thats exactly right. I love Pop. Just wish the band could call GOYB what it is.

Its funny how much you get criticised around here for daring to say something negative about the band.

I posted in the other thread also - soooooooooo sorry.

Works both ways man, we get criticised for liking it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom