B-Sides???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Does anyone think that this album will produce B-Sides that compare to The Joshua Tree B-Sides?
You know...stuff like Walk To The Water, Silver and Gold etc. etc.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we're in for some amazing B-Sides.

Here's hoping!!!!

I'm actually curious if they'll do a Magnificent remix... I've never been found of 90% of the remixes but for some reason this one intrigues me...

No, I don't think we'll see a lot of new b-sides, the day of the single is dead.

Especially if we're going to see a quicker release for the next album...

With 3 more singles to be released, I'm hoping for real b-sides (studio tracks), but more than likely they will be remixes or alternate takes, I'm also hoping for another album in the near future as well, so I could live with that.

:D

The prog remix of of Moment of Surrender - making it even longer! Granted, it's the exact same song as MOS, with a few extra spacey electronic effects thrown in randomly, and a two hour long guitar solo at the end that Eno created with a computer script.

:lol: you guys are too funny...

well what've we got so far

NLOTH 2...sucks.

some shitty remix of GOYB...I hope that's not actually a b-side because it's a trainwreck.

It'd be nice if we got some real b-sides. I mean with HTDAAB at least we got Are You Gonna Wait Forever? (which actually ain't a bad song) and then the stuff from the Complete U2... surely we'll get at least one original song? I suppose we'll have Linear at least.

A 28-minute jazz remix of MOS with screamo vocals and metal guitar.

(I am getting desperate)

How about... a "new" track featuring 30-minutes straight of "LET ME IN THE SOUND" spliced together with "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH". With bonus kneels and souls added in at points!

Or Boots with many messages about leaks.

"I want to leak in your heart
And kneel on your soul
Squash it until there's one big hole
Let me in the sound
Lets kneel on the ground
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
yeah yeah yeah yeah!"

:rockon:

How about... they take a back-catalog song, change the name to a leak pun, and have Steve Lillywhite record Larry saying "leak" on top of where the replaced word is.

For instance:

Ultraviolet <smoky angry Larry voice>LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAK</voice>

I might record that myself some time.

You managed to fuck up a b-side thread with leak puns :tsk:

God, I miss the leak threads... :sad: :wink:

I should also become a U2 cliche songwriter, writing about kneeling on souls. :rockon:

You can make a good living out of that. Bono has been for nearly a decade now.

I want a trance mix of Magnificent, and two original b-sides so we can make the requisite 45,000 "NLOTH would have been so much better had the track listing looked like THIS" threads.

We'll make one for the next album, I think it will leak tomorrow. :shifty:

Yeah, with a new album hopefully coming out in November-December, it's about time to change the forum's name back to WTAHNN and begin baseless speculation and leak threads :)drool::hyper:) again, no (despite the fact that NLOTH hasn't been released yet)?

I'd be surprised if we get any b-sides that aren't remixes, reworkings, or live songs.

I was hoping the album leaking would stop the leak puns. Apparently not. Now we'll have a "When will the b-sides leak!? ARE YOU GONNA WAIT FOR LEAK? SUMMER LEAK BIG LEAKS ARE BEST" thread :doh:

Back
Top Bottom