atu2.com rumour: TWO albums, one digital, one regular CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.5 Gigabytes for The Slip by NIN. If memory keeps increasing on portables to include many gigbytes it can be included as long as it can play it.

nin.com [download]- the slip

You can get the album for free from Reznor's website on 1.5 Gigabytes wav if you want to hear the quality. I wish Radiohead put it in that quality in the first place.

1.5 Gigabytes for The Slip by NIN. If memory keeps increasing on portables to include many gigbytes it can be included as long as it can play it.

nin.com [download]- the slip

You can get the album for free from Reznor's website on 1.5 Gigabytes wav if you want to hear the quality. I wish Radiohead put it in that quality in the first place.

WOW, its that big huh?

I thought they were smaller. I guess thats what happens when you split all of the sounds up as opposed to compressing everything. I still think its worth it, especially when the music is really good.

WOW, its that big huh?

I thought they were smaller. I guess thats what happens when you split all of the sounds up as opposed to compressing everything. I still think its worth it, especially when the music is really good.

A Blu-ray can handle 50 gigabytes so the technology is there. It's up to the public if they really want it.

A Blu-ray can handle 50 gigabytes so the technology is there. It's up to the public if they really want it.

So its also possible to add a ton of extras to a Blu-Ray?

Its just seems like such a no-brainer. Of course it'll take some time for people to get into the Blu-Ray craze. I'm already seeing plenty of my friends getting a B-R player, but I also know plenty of people that don't. I guess it'll be a reprise of the DVD craze. It took some people a long long time to get one, but once the prices came down everyone had a DVD player.

So its also possible to add a ton of extras to a Blu-Ray?

Its just seems like such a no-brainer. Of course it'll take some time for people to get into the Blu-Ray craze. I'm already seeing plenty of my friends getting a B-R player, but I also know plenty of people that don't. I guess it'll be a reprise of the DVD craze. It took some people a long long time to get one, but once the prices came down everyone had a DVD player.

HD-DVD was killing it during 2007 but now that they are gone we will see an increase this Christmas even if the economy is not so good. Waiting until Christmas will be important and make sure when you get a player that it's Blu-ray 2.0 so you can access online content. Many players now are not 2.0. Even better would be to wait until the Christmas after if you can wait. Right now I just have one for my computer so I can hear great sound on headphones and enjoy my LCD 22" monitor. To fully benefit from the great sound you would need a surround speaker system and most important a good amplifier.

HD-DVD was killing it during 2007 but now that they are gone we will see an increase this Christmas even if the economy is not so good. Waiting until Christmas will be important and make sure when you get a player that it's Blu-ray 2.0 so you can access online content. Many players now are not 2.0. Even better would be to wait until the Christmas after if you can wait. Right now I just have one for my computer so I can hear great sound on headphones and enjoy my LCD 22" monitor. To fully benefit from the great sound you would need a surround speaker system and most important a good amplifier.

great. will do.

Hey man, I wanna thank you for the info...I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom