Are you going to buy The Definitive...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Just think, you've got all these songs already. So why bother buying another compilation of songs? Are you going to buy this cd or not?
I am because I'm a sap for U2. I want to help Bono buy a new shirt or something.
If Bono farted along with a drum machine, I'd buy it. Hell, I'd even try to get the remix. Also, I've got to add it to my cd collection. I can't help it, I'm a completist.
But, with technology today, who needs cds? Whatcha gonna do?

i will download it , legally ? i dunno.
I wont buy a album a second time though.

Yep, I'm a completist and am fortunate enough to be able to spring for an extra CD that I don't really need, so I'll be buying it.

(But did we really need yet another thread for this damn album?)

I definitely won't buy it. I'm short on cash, so what money I do have to spend on music, I'll spend on songs I don't already have.

I'm short on cash too! And besides, just recently I bought a shitload of CDs including Muse, Keane, Yorke among others. So I'll buy this only if I get it for a great price and the artwork looks really unique and attractive. I'm a sucker for liner notes. :reject:

considering i already have the songs on their original cds annnnd on the already released best ofs, whats the point of buying them for the third time?

I'm going to but it only to make part of the collection, because it's really no worth it. The 2 bonus tracks, I can download them and joint them with other loose songs...

I'll buy it, just because. It doesn't really matter that I already have most of the songs. If U2 comes out with an album, I buy it, that's just how it is. :reject:
Plus maybe there'll be something cool in the liner notes or something?:shrug:

No, the single only. I still don't own October, Under a Blood Red Sky (CD and video), POPMart: Mexico, both Elevations DVDs...

It's not a priority.

I will because I like buying new CDs, especially U2, and there's gonna be a deluxe edition. :drool: I don't wanna miss out. As long as there's not a naked kid on the cover. :huh:

Rachel D. said:
I will because I like buying new CDs, especially U2, and there's gonna be a deluxe edition. :drool: I don't wanna miss out. As long as there's not a naked kid on the cover. :huh:

That kid go a box of chocolate bars for his troubles. :lol:

Nope. For the first time in my life there is going to be a U2 album in the shops that I won't be buying....damn, that's gonna take some getting used to! :huh:

Nope. I'm done with CD's and I gave up trying to keep up with a physical U2 collection around the time of the Mofo remixes. Also about the time of my first mortgage. My digital U2 stash is at about 750 songs and I don't need the duplicate files.

I will be downloading the new tracks and anything else that has been altered or augmented in any way.

Not sure if I will buy it or not. Still trying to recover from the Vertigo expenses, then there was the ZooTV dvd and U2 by U2....damn! Slow down, guys!

Deluxe Edition will go on the Christmas list. If it doesn't come from ol' Santa, I'll probably get the deluxe.

I buy everything they release. I'm a sucker.

I'll buy the the morning it comes out, and I'll probably even be excited about it. Heh.

corianderstem said:
Yep, I'm a completist and am fortunate enough to be able to spring for an extra CD that I don't really need, so I'll be buying it.

(But did we really need yet another thread for this damn album?)

Hey you need it, I need it...we all need it.

Especially if they remaster the songs....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom