Anyone having trouble getting through U2.com album preorder page?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clawgrabber

War Child
Los Angeles, California (There Is No End To Love)
I've been trying to get through all day and keep getting a 504 Gateway Time Out error.

I am assuming the proper way to preorder through U2.com is via the first link available on the "choose music service" page, simply labeled "U2", "Go To"

It just wont connect! Thoughts?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• u2.jpeg
    u2.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 32
Managed to renew my subscription earlier on but I'm trying to pre order the box set and cannot get on the page. U2.com does it again :)

Yup the whole site has been fucked today. Took forever to log in as it kept saying my account did not exist, took forever to process the pre order( and didn't even get the promised 3 songs to download), Took forever to register as a verified fan as it would not accept any password I tried, also I still can't renew my subscription as I keep getting the 504 gateway timeout error. Nice day for their site to be junk. :rolleyes:

To pre order the album I had to click on Official Store as the "U2" option at the top would not work.

Yip, took ages to update my profile and have given up trying to order the record, will try again tomorrow.

I'm getting to the "add to cart" page for the new album, then to a page asking me to register for presale code.It asks for "first name" email address and postcode(uk) then allows me to submit. This then takes me to a page telling me i will be sent an access code in 2018 then sticks there.
Is this just a pre register to buy. I was expecting to have to give CC details and everything

So not only do I have to renew my subscription early to get in on the presale but I can't apply my still unused 25 percent coupon from my previous renewal for the Songs of Experience pre-order. Kind of a dick move.

U2.com working fine, on the shop put the deluxe box set in the basket, click checkout and nothing happens :) just cannot get to the checkout. Why is it never simple with u2.com

Pre ordered the box set :)

£80 delivered and I really cannot see what more I'm getting then the record and cd which costs £40 together. Must have mug tattooed on my head. Missus has brought it me for xmas though :)

Back
Top Bottom