Anyone download a fake leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a load of crap. If Magnificent leaked, WTAHAN would be going nuts. There would at least be a request thread...
:shifty:
nirniva@yahoo.com

It'd be funny if the album did leak and no one noticed, after all our waiting around that would just be perfect :lol:
Yeah, and that's even plausible, since everyone's on Interference. If we're ALL on WTAHAN, who's going to notice if the album leaks somewhere else?

I wish people wouldn't fall for this shit so easily. :crack:

You can be as unemotional as you want, but as soon as the work LEAK and U2 are mentioned when an album is due release, it's hard to keep perspective :)

At least that's the case with me. I don't buy everything I read (especially about leaks and such), but I would like if I'd say that my heartbeat wouldn't increase just a little bit everytime someone posts a fake alarm...

Trust me, if it leaks in any of the usual (or not so usual) places you guys will know.

Not that I'm looking.

Really.

Trust me, if it leaks in any of the usual (or not so usual) places you guys will know.

Not that I'm looking.

Really.

agreed. i'll probably find out about a leak on Atease before i do here. they always seem to have people over there that only look for leaks.

You can be as unemotional as you want, but as soon as the work LEAK and U2 are mentioned when an album is due release, it's hard to keep perspective :)

At least that's the case with me. I don't buy everything I read (especially about leaks and such), but I would like if I'd say that my heartbeat wouldn't increase just a little bit everytime someone posts a fake alarm...

Well for starters, you're at the biggest U2 forum there is.
Don't you think that if there was a leak we'd have tons of request posts everywhere? It'd be a disaster, and thus obvious that there's a leak.
If ONE poster claims he has the song, while this poster has a habit of making shit up, I don't buy it.
Especially after said person claimed that if he'd get a leak he'd spread it all over the forums in the ethical thread.

I'm not saying you can't be excited, I was just wondering how people immediately believe it when somebody posts they have a song on the internet.
I guess they just want to BeLIEve.

Well for starters, you're at the biggest U2 forum there is.
Don't you think that if there was a leak we'd have tons of request posts everywhere? It'd be a disaster, and thus obvious that there's a leak.
If ONE poster claims he has the song, while this poster has a habit of making shit up, I don't buy it.
Especially after said person claimed that if he'd get a leak he'd spread it all over the forums in the ethical thread.

I'm not saying you can't be excited, I was just wondering how people immediately believe it when somebody posts they have a song on the internet.
I guess they just want to BeLIEve.

Fair enough! I'm not panicking, but you're quite right with your BeLIEve message. Don't we all just a little bit? :)

Well, we're almost there anyway, with or without leak!

or preferably PM one of us, since we can't post official links. :)

If anything leaks... and there are links on ANOTHER site for download, you can post that site. Just no DIRECT links.

I would preferably love it if the links were available for download on someone's else's site... then it would save all the email requests madness.

If anything leaks... and there are links on ANOTHER site for download, you can post that site. Just no DIRECT links.

I would preferably love it if the links were available for download on someone's else's site... then it would save all the email requests madness.

exactly. i just plan on telling people to go to the Atease forum. they just post links with no care over there. :)

Fair enough! I'm not panicking, but you're quite right with your BeLIEve message. Don't we all just a little bit? :)

Well, we're almost there anyway, with or without leak!

Ofcourse we all want it. But yea, some people's patience, of lack thereof, is just astounding.

Agreed, I've waited so long that I can wait another 17 days for this baby to be born!:up:

16 days in 7 hours! :D :hyper:
:lol: Wow, I wonder if people have countdown clocks already!

Well for starters, you're at the biggest U2 forum
QUOTE]

Harsh!

I'm pretty sure its not U2.

Prove me wrong on one of the many times you tried to convince us of things that ended up being bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom