and Universal Music Group loses it's sense of humour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds promising. Now looking forward to hearing all of it.:applaud:

Hey sexy boots yeah
Get on yer boots yeah

This sounds similar to the vocal delivery in the verse, its crap but a similar verse feeling.
_http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=23nqInkEDTc

Sicy, I think it's inevitable that people will ask for the song here unless there is a specific thread called 'ask for GOYB clip here' (as opposed to the e-mail thread for the whole song).

I know it's on U2exit but not everyone knows that and they will have to look through many posts when they get here etc.

Isn't the full song in good quality officially released tommorrow?

:huh:

Universal is ridicolous deleting the snippets.

What do they think will happen if the song is released tomorrow exlusiv in the US iTunes Store?

Isn't the full song in good quality officially released tommorrow?

:huh:

We're not so good with the whole "patience" thing around here. Let's just say they don't call us "Blue Crackheads" for nothing. :wink:
*goes back to listen to the 30-second clip*

How is it possible that these Sexy Boots haven't leaked in full yet?

Seriously how is it possible that Get On Your Boots hasn't leaked in full yet? We're mere hours away from it hitting radio and we've got 22 seconds. This has got to be unheard of no? Has U2 created a fool proof way to stop leaks? Did Vertigo leak a week or more before the song hit radio?

Seriously how is it possible that Get On Your Boots hasn't leaked in full yet? We're mere hours away from it hitting radio and we've got 22 seconds. This has got to be unheard of no? Has U2 created a fool proof way to stop leaks? Did Vertigo leak a week or more before the song hit radio?

I think since the beach clips were leaked, they really tightened down on the security/leaks. They were really pissed about that. It's really crazy, but at the same time kind of fun that we will all hear it together for the first time.

I think since the beach clips were leaked, they really tightened down on the security/leaks. They were really pissed about that. It's really crazy, but at the same time kind of fun that we will all hear it together for the first time.

I agree. I think it's really cool. I'm just shcoked that in this day an age we're so close to it being on radio and we dont have a full leak. It's awesome. regardless I won't listen to anything else that leaks after tomorrow. I have no desire to ruin release day :drool:

Did Vertigo leak a week or more before the song hit radio?

No. It was released to radio on 24/09/04 and didn't leak until 23/09 - and for those of us in Australia and New Zealand, it was already early on the 24th anyway.

It was HTDAAB that leaked notably early; it appeared online a little over two weeks before the release date.

Youtube is now full of This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Universal Music Group.

Seriously over 28 seconds?........Universal are going to lose money because of a 30 second clip.....Sheesh if they're doing this to Youtube imagine what they did to Bono last summer?

Forget even that...they pulled the "Beautiful Day" video posted by Dutch MacPhisto which had 11 million views and a couple of other videos that had high viewership....just to promote the videos that Universal Music have posted instead...it's quite sad really

Back
Top Bottom