American Soul.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Confused now then as to why it didn't work for me. The music service I used was the official store. :S

Looking at u2songs tweet...

"American Soul available as a download on the Extra Deluxe Boxset!#U2SongsOfExperien"

Did you get the extra deluxe boxset or just the deluxe?

Not sure if that makes a difference?

Looking at u2songs tweet...

"American Soul available as a download on the Extra Deluxe Boxset!#U2SongsOfExperien"

Did you get the extra deluxe boxset or just the deluxe?

Not sure if that makes a difference?

Just the deluxe cd. So maybe.... Did the other people that it worked for get the boxset?

If you pre-ordered through U2.com, did you check your account page for the download links? That's what they've done in the past. I'm trying to pre-order now but it appears their page is experiencing too much traffic or something.

Looks like they made a mistake with offering up the track for download... store down for maintenance...

ATTENTION: You can use the same link i posted to American Soul, but i also just did some editing and combined the Kendrick intro. So now there is a version of American Soul on there with the full intro by Kendrick.

enjoy!!!

I originally thought that the part of 0:45 was American Soul, but I guess the riff in the beginning is the song itself.

Like it a lot but if volcano didn't exist this would be one hell of a track

Dang, this is not what I was expecting at all. I really dig it.

I don't mind the Volcano use - same as I'm not bugged by an apparent rejiggering of SFS. Nice connection between the two albums.

Are we being trolled here.
American Soul and The Blackout are miles ahead of the so called singles.
Now I have high hopes

Everything about it says I should hate it, but I’m actually digging RefuJesus more than the other two.

I must be coming down with something.

i gotta admit i really like it. I also like Volcano a lot, but that's beside the point. This is really just a cool, interesting and bad ass song. I don't like the direct refugee reference that much. Too over the top literal to me. Lacks nuance.
But the song itself is killer.

I like the version i did with the full intro by kendrick cause it makes it feel more complete at least. The weird beginning of this and end of Get Out, take away from the listening experience.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the JT tour there were people who have heard this track before... but they never mentioned the Volcano lift?

So it has lolcano middle part for the chorus, and it also has the opening of Glastonbury in the song (the big screech guitar)

Not sure what to think about it. Feels like a mix of Volcano (of course), Glastonbury, and Lucifer's Hands

Kinda throwaway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom