Am I the last beach clip virgin? Have you listened to any clips yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Is there anyone else that has never heard a single beach clip?

I want my first time to be special :hyper:

Well I kind of played "just the tip" with a beach clip, listening to it for like 4 seconds before pulling out. :D

But I'm "technically" still a beach clip virgin....so no you're not alone.

I haven't heard anything yet. Actually, if the album had come out in November like usual, I would have seen if I had the willpower to wait until Christmas to buy it. But now, I'll listen to it once it leaks.

In any case, no, I am certainly not a beach clip virgin. I've gotten down with them numerous times, albeit only in one particular room so far. We're planning on getting more creative as March approaches.

I've listened to them more than a few times, and they are very fun. A couple are going to be excellent U2 songs, excellent songs in general, for that matter.

it'll be worth the wait for you folks

I broke my cherry the day they leaked. it made me feel like a man. It was short, and I bragged to all my friends about it. I never called them again...

Did I listen to the beach clips?

(bitchy teen voice)

yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, thatwasonlylikeonetimeinmysistersroombutitwasliketotallyjustonetimeanditwasliketotallyrubbishandsothatliketotallydoesntcount...

Ahh..Little Britain. :heart:

You are not alone, fellow virgin. :up: I love the volume of info that gets posted at this site - the true, the rumored, the outright ridiculous...all of it. :up: But I dove in too deep with HTDAAB & by the time the album was released & a shiny new copy ended up in my CD player, it was the biggest letdown I can remember from any previous new U2 album. Granted, that's partly because I don't think the Bomb is fully indicative of the band's best efforts ( :pray: Lord, forgive me but it's how I feel :reject: ); but the other reason I now attribute to all the leaked snippets & such that I listened to.

This time around, I'm not listening to a thing until about the 3rd of March. (Which simply can't get here fast enough. ) :hyper:

Did I listen to the beach clips?

(bitchy teen voice)

yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, thatwasonlylikeonetimeinmysistersroombutitwasliketotallyjustonetimeanditwasliketotallyrubbishandsothatliketotallydoesntcount...

Ahh..Little Britain. :heart:
You were wearing your pink running suit when you made this quote, right? :lol: :up:

^ umm, nice, to the point I suppose....

Akll this talk reminds me of tracy Jordan in 30 Rock - "I love the beach clips so much, I'm guna take them out behind the middle school and get them pregnant!

I haven't listened. But I will probably be the first one to download the album as soon as it leaks with good quality. Like others have said, I don't like hearing shitty quality recordings.

^ what Cask said.

I remember the first leaked clip I downloaded - a 30 second snippet of Discotheque in 1996. Everytime I listen to the song now, I remember the point at which that 30 second snippet ended. And it bugs the hell out of me. Never again.

BUT once full, decent quality versions are available (and I'm at home with access to a good speakers) I'll be downloading them.

Back
Top Bottom