** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaibar78

The Fly
*edited

PLEASE DO NOT POST STRAIGHT DOWNLOAD LINKS (YSI, MEGA U P L O A D, ETC. )

If another website has the link up, that's fine otherwise, REQUEST THE VIDEO VIA PM OR EMAIL UNTIL IT IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

---------------

The video still seems to be up on this site:

U2 Spain, el mayor portal de U2 en español. � (Video) Espectacular videoclip de ‘Get On Your Boots’

That's THEIR responsibility and the authorities would have to contact them to get it removed. However, I don't want us to post straight download links like ysi, mega, etc.. because then it becomes OUR responsibility. Once the video is released, I'm sure it will be fine to post links.

If you have real player or another type of video download program, you can download the video from that link.

-------------------

And another site that still has it up...

Videoclip U2 Get On Your Boots www dalealplay com

Again, their problem.. not ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most vibrant video the band have produced in years, there's so much going on. Love the 'Let Me In The Sound' images with the shattering glass effects. :drool:

It seems a demo as some images are still watermarked (getty images).

So will MTV/Muchmusic start playing this video as of today? This is one of the craziest videos any band has ever done, let alone U2, so I've gotta think it will get a lot of play on TV.

cool - but it's wrong converted - wrong format. They are all stretched - you can see that also in comparison to the pictures.

But after all: I love it. Very nice.

^Just enter mega upload (without spaces) in the link given here, then you are asked to insert a code that is displayed on the page, then you have to wait a little (about half a minute) and after that you get a button with "free download". Click it and save the file on your hd.

Can someone please explain how to use that mega upload thing, thanks! Can't wait to see it!

Put the mega upload (without the space in between mega and upload) in the missing space of the url, when you get to the page on top there is a three letter code thing, put it int the box. When you get to the page pick free download and then you need to wait the 44 seconds, when that ends you press download (it appears after the 44 seconds) and then you should get an option to save.

^Just enter mega upload (without spaces) in the link given here, then you are asked to insert a code that is displayed on the page, then you have to wait a little (about half a minute) and after that you get a button with "free download". Click it and save the file on your hd.

THANKS SO MUCH! 30 SECONDS TO GOO! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Well that is the most fun and interesting music video I have seen by any artist in a LONG time. Jesus H. Christ. It's weird but it's strangely AWESOME at the same time :wink:

If that video is any representation of U2's artistic approach to the new album and tour then I think we are all in for something quite spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom