Album leaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jag0918

Refugee
In 1997 I managed to get my grubby hands on a promo copy of Pop weeks before release. In 2000 I got a promo of ATYCLB. 2004 Atomic Bomb leaked early on the internet and so did NLOTH. Then U2 leaks for free SoI and now I don't see any chance of us getting SoE early either . Thoughts ?

It will leak, maybe only one or two weeks early, but all albums leak at some point. SOI was an exception as there were no pressed copies until after some time after it was released in iTunes, but the Deluxe Version did leak earlier than release.

In 1997 I managed to get my grubby hands on a promo copy of Pop weeks before release. In 2000 I got a promo of ATYCLB. 2004 Atomic Bomb leaked early on the internet and so did NLOTH. Then U2 leaks for free SoI and now I don't see any chance of us getting SoE early either . Thoughts ?

Odd question -- did the promo version of Pop have any different versions or mixes of the songs.

Was talking to someone about the promo film they made for Pop and how you hear early versions of songs on there.

Back
Top Bottom