Album leak - Fake or not? || FAKE! ||

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to crack the password, but then a thunderstorm came my way so I had to shut down my computer. And I'm heading for a music festival right now so you'll have to try my program. If you still believe in this shit :wink: Try the trail version of this program: Advanced Archive Password Recovery. Take care while I go and watch Sigur Ros and Neil Young :love:

sometimes before a major release comes out you get torrents that are just one random song looping - I think the labels do it - anyone know?

so no one's been able to crack the code yet?

maybe this is a game created by U2. the best hacker gets the album first. :wink:

guys, this is clearly a ruse to get some kind of virus on your PC. don't encourage one another, it's standard practice by certain people to do this passworded rar or zip file crap... This will be leaked by a proper group like rns i would guess maybe a week before release...

It's very simple. Those who try to download this leak will have to provide their personal data, so they will receive the new album for FREE in November.

Hurry up guys!

What if this is a trap made by U2 to catch the naughty people who don't pay for their music?

:hmm:

gullible.jpg

MOMENT OF SURRENDER + ONE BIRD are by far the most radical and innovative songs of the last decade!!! the guitar solo of NLOTH is the the reversed derailing ACROBAT solo. Excellent!!!:bow:
MERCY is the same lame and boring song as it ever was. :sexywink:

PS: please close this stupid thread! please!

Since we've all confirmed that this is obviously fake and we've all had our fun, I think its best to close the thread.

I really don't want people to continue to try to download this stuff and risk getting virus', or problems with their computers getting hacked and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom