Album Delay: The real reasons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spacemoonposter.jpg

:love:

At this point, I prefer Bono without the shades. The glasses feel so much like a character of him to me, beyond what he needs to still create amazing music/writings. It seems to be that celebrity he talked a few years ago about, using that to be so recognizable and different than so many others. He sure sells his celebrity well, but I am curious what might happen if he dropped them.

U2 are always the usual smart asses...............they knew since the beginning that it would have been a 2009 release, that was surely the plan..........all this was just a huge spotlight on their upcoming record, we know how it functions, we know...................;)
meanwhile people talk about U2 and the record, and advertising was never a bad idea.... :) I would even doubt about that there will be a song called "No Line On The Horizon"! :D

I keep hearing this about POP...I think POP was an adventurous album. A true departure which is what these guys do best. How did "POP was BAd" become such a meme? I love MOFO, Gone, Playboy Mansion and "PLEASE" - Holy crap what a great song! I don't agree with the Pop legend...just because it didn't succeed so much commercially, the band made excuses for that and boom! It becomes the verdict. NO Way -Pop was awesome!:hmm:

indecisionzk8.jpg

heh, not to get off subject, but i look at this picture and kind of laugh at people that said bono has has eye work done and other plastic surgery procedures to make himself look younger.

okay, back on subject now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom