Alan Cross interview with Daniel Lanois / 360 Degree Stage Set-Up / Updated 01-22-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god, I'm already starting to feel stressed about the tour. Will I get tickets? Will I get a good seat? What's the GA situation going to be? Can I put up with GA? Ahhhhhhh!

:crack:

:reject:

Oh god, I'm already starting to feel stressed about the tour. Will I get tickets? Will I get a good seat? What's the GA situation going to be? Can I put up with GA? Ahhhhhhh!

:crack:

:reject:

tell me about it! I'm more stressed than excited right now. First we have to put up with getting tickets, which will enclude putting up with the whole presale issue.

Then it will be about waiting outside, and figuring out which side of the stadium to wait on, numbering people, dealing with those who demand to be up front when they show up at 6 p.m. Then it will be the running to get to the stage, and shielding yourself from space-seeking neihbors.....

tell me about it! I'm more stressed than excited right now. First we have to put up with getting tickets, which will enclude putting up with the whole presale issue.

Then it will be about waiting outside, and figuring out which side of the stadium to wait on, numbering people, dealing with those who demand to be up front when they show up at 6 p.m. Then it will be the running to get to the stage, and shielding yourself from space-seeking neihbors.....

My God, I can't even think about it right now. Being a "U2 concert virgin" I'm even more stressed. :crack: I'll leave it to my dad but make sure he gets the best tickets available. :lol: I'll be involved.

But the thing that worries me is that I said, "I'm gonna be there wicked early so I can :blahblah:..." You know the story. He said, "Sure, you can hitchhike your way down there."

:crack: :crack: :crack:

Hopefully he was kidding. haha

My God, I can't even think about it right now. Being a "U2 concert virgin" I'm even more stressed. :crack: I'll leave it to my dad but make sure he gets the best tickets available. :lol: I'll be involved.

But the thing that worries me is that I said, "I'm gonna be there wicked early so I can :blahblah:..." You know the story. He said, "Sure, you can hitchhike your way down there."

:crack: :crack: :crack:

Hopefully he was kidding. haha

Heh, this reminds me of how glad I am that I'll be 16 and with a driver's license by tour time...

i wonder if Alan got Eddie Vedder to comment on the new U2 single or album, that would be cool if he snuck in some soundbytes

supposedly Ten re-release has been 100% re-mixed

:up: Celts all the way.QUOTE]

my uncle spent a lot of time there for work for a few years, so my whole family feels a bit of a boston connection. We are also amd into sports (anything at all that is on), so it made sense that if needed teams for american sports, we'd monopolise the Boston area. I've been a celts fan since 94

Damn those greatest hits fans. How dare they use there hard earned money to buy tickets to a concert and not be a real fan.
The problem is when they start talking during amazing songs. There's nothing worse than people acting like dicks because they want a phony perpetual high and who then ruin it for everyone else by acting up when they don't like a song. People who scream obnoxiously just to get noticed during songs should be banned as well as those who block people's view with their camcorder.

It's amazing how rude and inconsiderate people can be at concerts.

I love how everybody categorizes the casual fan to be a problem at U2 concerts. What about the hardcore fan, that gets on his cell phone during Pride, or starts bellyaching when they play One again- even if he knows its coming? It's not just a one sided thing. Douchebags are douchebags regardless of their "fan" status.

This coming from somebody who's seen 30 times and I'm only 21 :wink:

ha good luck finding a parent that will wait long with you..

My mum waited along with me last time ^^ She's epic.

Like everyone else, even though I'm ridiculously excited about the tour, the whole ticketing thing is so damn stressful! (That's if they even come to NZ/Australia. :crack: Otherwise it's Japan for me...)

Back
Top Bottom