Africa - message to Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that's possible with that song being around - Stand Up. :)

But I agree, I think most of his fans understood the seriousness of the situation in the developing countries. It is up to us to take action now, he has done what he can to influence a world audience during two years of touring and giving interviews etc.
I'm not saying he should shut up and quit mentioning it altogether, but I'd rather see him focusing his attention on the music this time around, and I know he would like to do it as much as the rest of us too.

I don't think we need this thread.

It'll be to late anyway, they've already decided which songs are on the album.

I hope this forum isn't flooded with useless threads of board people for the next two months.

why is it ruining it? You people complaining about the activism are the same that complain about songs like elevation that mean nothing. It really shits me that after everything they have given us, people have the hide to complain about this

Bono, you are a man of few and keep up the good work!!!:up:

As long as he doesn't ruin the songs with his 5 minute preaches, I don't mind any activism. But seriously, 11 minutes for a song that's barely 4 minutes long?? That's nuts.

they way i look at it, he can preach before the song "One" all he wants. i've come to expect it. as long as the shows don't seem like a Bono infomercial with songs in between, i'm cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom