Adam: album out in November, finished soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Says u2place.com - Adam was seen at HQ today, said the album work will be finished in the next few weeks and will be released in November 2008.

the original news came from u2valencia...already posted in the window closing thread

if this is true

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

but...would like some more confirmation

also i can't wait for the conversation to turn into "u2 are cash whores fuck paul mcguinness if it's done why can't they release it now" (which has some point to it...)

Wow, this is excellent news. This album seems to have had a much smoother and more natural creative process than HTDAAB and I get the impression that the band are feeling pretty confident about it.

But wasn't Adam the one that was the most cautious when asked about the new album? Once he even asked: What album? So him saying this now makes me really confident it's true.

But wasn't Adam the one that was the most cautious when asked about the new album? Once he even asked: What album? So him saying this now makes me really confident it's true.

Oh yes I agree that this is the most solid thing we've had. I am getting excited and starting to believe it, but I still have my defense mechanism of cynicism.

here's to hoping for at least 12 songs on this album. what if they gave us 14? ooooohhh...

Wow, this is excellent news. This album seems to have had a much smoother and more natural creative process than HTDAAB and I get the impression that the band are feeling pretty confident about it.

:yes:

I'm extremely excited about all of this, and I really hope Adam's not just joking around.

Best start saving up my copper now for the tour, if im in work i might even make a holiday out of it.

Adam is normally a straight talker compared to bono and the edge so this seems like good news.

here's to hoping for at least 12 songs on this album. what if they gave us 14? ooooohhh...

14's too much for an album, if the songs are all full-length.

I'm hoping this is true and that I love the ever-loving shit out of it.

14's too much for an album, if the songs are all full-length.

I'm hoping this is true and that I love the ever-loving shit out of it.

:yes:

unfortunately I was sleeping when this news was posted, sorry I'm late to the party! :(

but yeah this just made my day :)

Thanks U2Girl for posting! :D

Back
Top Bottom