Adam: album out in November, finished soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn...

look

WWE RAW - July 2
Muse - July 26
Kiss - maybe October
Queen - around November 25

and I'm unemployed... my dreams of going to see U2 outside (specifically the Tour premiere or Wembley) are shreding into pieces :scream:

This has the real ring of truth about it. Adam is a reliable source, plus the pattern fits. Finish the songs in may-june, mix the songs, running order sorted and album layout-photos etc sorted out between now and November. It should be a great year,, all these reissues plus what I hope will be U2's real third masterpiece!!
I have a real good feeling about this one!!

I'm ready to duck
I'm ready to dive
I'm ready to spend a good chunk of change :rockon:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:uhoh:
WHAT am I laughing about :huh:

I don't got mucho dineros (and I'm not sure my frind or sib will lend me any THIS time for the tour) :(
I better get my artwork rolling by the end of summer & go sell some stuff! :grumpy: (it's "the pressure", but maybe I'll have big inspration AND energy/ mad skillz to do it )

Other than THAT I'm :hyper::yippie::yippie::hyper:

That's because he's British.

This is off-topic, but you bring up a point I've always been curious about. Adam was obviously born in England, to English parents I presume. So does he consider himself to be Irish or British / English? Is there any way of knowing what passport he may hold? (The same questions could also apply to Edge as well.)

This is off-topic, but you bring up a point I've always been curious about. Adam was obviously born in England, to English parents I presume. So does he consider himself to be Irish or British / English? Is there any way of knowing what passport he may hold? (The same questions could also apply to Edge as well.)

He has said in interviews that he considers himself Irish and that he holds an Irish passport having given up his British one.

Dana

Maaaan... I need to organise the rest of my life around this now. No more budget for shoes....:sigh:

So most of you probably don't go into PLEBA, but see, Bono's in Japan this week and there were a lot of photos. I have a point, so bear with me. He was looking quite good and healthy. And he's lost weight. He's probably about as thin now as he was at the beginning of the Vertigo tour. So here's my point: He probably wants to look good for the album promo photos.

If the album's gonna be out this fall, that means the first single will be released as early as late August. They're probably going to be doing the promo shots for the album and the first video this summer.

My question is, what month was the Vertigo video filmed? I'm sure I knew at one time, but it's escaped me. If we know, that could give us a timeline to look for rumours of the band filming a new video.

Is it me, or is there not much publicity surrounding this album?

I feel like U2 albums are normally an "event" with a lot of buildup. I feel like that buildup is lacking here.

Or am I just being crazy, as it is still about 5 months away from an unofficial release date?

Is it me, or is there not much publicity surrounding this album?

I feel like U2 albums are normally an "event" with a lot of buildup. I feel like that buildup is lacking here.

Or am I just being crazy, as it is still about 5 months away from an unofficial release date?

Its still a little early I think. Maybe around the end of summer and onwards is when we should start to see a gradual build in publicity.

I actually hope the album isn't hyped to the nth degree, those kind of expectations are rarely fulfilled and as we've seen in the past, U2 have gotten their fingers burnt from huge promotional splashes.

When in 2004 did we get the audio of COBL and ABOY from those several shows they did for CD:UK?

this appeared on Off The Record in atu2.com

- Steve Lillywhite is working with the band these days. He told fans that the album should be all wrapped up in couple weeks. He also said it sounds totally different than the last album.

- Larry's sister (Cecilia, I presume) told someone that the next tour will only be Europe and the U.S. (just like Elevation).

If the last one's real... it's BALLS... FUCK them all :grumpy:

i'm not sure how much stock i'd put into a quote from somebody who heard larry's sister say something.

Back
Top Bottom