A more detailed look on the Marocco picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guilty, your honour!
:D

I looked at the picture and saw quite a few things that I could (or at least think I could) identify, then I remembered that flickr had the excellent option to add notes to a picture so I uploaded it there and started adding the notes and then I asked for help from others as I couldn't identify everything on my own.

Thanks a lot to everybody that has helped me out with the picture!

pretty awesome setup

a lot of different things in the room, i wonder if they are going to "lose" the lyrics or the demo cd this time around??

RademR said:

a lot of different things in the room, i wonder if they are going to "lose" the lyrics or the demo cd this time around??

Probably; it looks like a pretty messy room. :shifty:

Great picture.

Id like to think they are taking in their surroundings and its coming out in the music. I really think this will be a different sounding album to the last two. Thank God!

This got me excited.

Do they need that many rugs really?

bono_man said:
I really think this will be a different sounding album to the last two. Thank God!

Don't thank God just yet. I for one will believe it only when I hear it!

bono_man said:

Id like to think they are taking in their surroundings and its coming out in the music. I really think this will be a different sounding album to the last two. Thank God!

Forgot about it. :tsk: Bono's holding a guitar and Daniel Lanois is in the room. It's all over!

As for the rugs, they probably do, since the room looks like it's heavy on tile. Sound bounces all over the place and echoes, so the rugs are to improve the acoustics.

The View From Fez have posted another picture from the sessions this one of Brian Eno and his whiteboard.
If I'm right there's ten song titles and two with dots beside them (which means they're finished or what?)

UR%231.jpg

i gotta say this stuff is pretty exciting.

the song titles 'one bird' and 'for your love' sound like George Harrison song titles to me :drool:

GirlsAloudFan said:
i gotta say this stuff is pretty exciting.

the song titles 'one bird' and 'for your love' sound like George Harrison song titles to me :drool:

Maybe Bono is out of words? :huh:

The songlist might then look like this:

1.One Bird
2.One Crocodile
3.Little Edge on fire
4.Larrys drumstick
5.Adams glasses
6.My overweight
7.A
8.Two Brids
9.Kermit The frog
10.B

The_Edge89 said:
The View From Fez have posted another picture from the sessions this one of Brian Eno and his whiteboard.
If I'm right there's ten song titles and two with dots beside them (which means they're finished or what?)

UR%231.jpg

:drool:

I guess it'd be pointless to zoom on that one...it looks pretty out-of-focus...

nightninja56 said:
Maybe Larry's got some shakers in his hands :wink:

:) He realy need to have something in his hands, watch the interview in R&F when Adam are going to explain things about the movie(after Desire), I think he imitate Adams hands :)

Utoo said:

:drool:

I guess it'd be pointless to zoom on that one...it looks pretty out-of-focus...

Oh they do that all the time on CSI! Seriously, anyone have access to high quality photo enhancers at work? If so, please use!!!

Back
Top Bottom