A Mate Met Steve Matthews, MD of Principal Yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about someone here who spent weeks in PLEBA trying to convince people that what waiters and taxidrivers in Dublin have told him about Bono's affairs is absolutely true.

:lol:

I think there are reputable and trustworthy people on this forum who can give a kind of proper insight into things, but we should just be careful with someone who comes here only from time to time and is mainly known for stirring up stuff and making trouble.

I think all these threads should be locked because we are just wasting our time. There are enought threads here to discuss album related stuff and we should wait for official announcements.

We are talking about someone here who spent weeks in PLEBA trying to convince people that what waiters and taxidrivers in Dublin have told him about Bono's affairs is absolutely true.

:lol:

I think there are reputable and trustworthy people on this forum who can give a kind of proper insight into things, but we should just be careful with someone who comes here only from time to time and is mainly known for stirring up stuff and making trouble.

I think all these threads should be locked because we are just wasting our time. There are enought threads here to discuss album related stuff and we should wait for official announcements.

Weeks in PLEBA??!!!

I don't understand what posters get out of making shit up and posting it on here. Really pisses me off and these posters should be banned :angry:

Attention. Negative attention is also attention, so if you're really in bad need of some attention, bitching people or stirring up shit on the net is the way to go!

I don't understand what posters get out of making shit up and posting it on here. Really pisses me off and these posters should be banned :angry:

Except this isn't made up!!!

Time will tell I guess. My source is entirely legit and close to both Regine Moylett (RMP) and Steve Matthews (Principal).

The one piece of info I was holding back was that SM also said that the Gallows are going to do some support slots. I think they're too hardcore for the 2 though.

guys brianvox is from dublin obviously he knows everything about the members of u2's lives i mean c'mon

I agree. Why else would he be posting here if he didn't have any inside info. He obviously must have other things to do.

Kellogs_Rasin_Bran_20_oz.jpg

The one piece of info I was holding back was that SM also said that the Gallows are going to do some support slots.

Is this guy completely lying? i mean if he had said glasvegas are supporting then that would kind of fit in with the bullshit.....but gallows? :hmm:

That would be a great, attention-getting late-career move: the band changes their name to U4. Twice the impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom