30 sec. GOYB preview now on itunes / GOYB Now Available on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then you and I, sir, are having VERY different experiences!!!!!!!

If Fast Cars were on Achtung. It might have sounded a little like this!

Until the chorus..... that's got all the heart of Original of the Species through the production values of Discotheque!!!

Stop making it sound bad!

Fast Cars was DEFINITELY the clue to where the sound would go next!!!

Then you and I, sir, are having VERY different experiences!!!!!!!

If Fast Cars were on Achtung. It might have sounded a little like this!

Until the chorus..... that's got all the heart of Original of the Species through the production values of Discotheque!!!

I see no comaprison to AB :shrug:

Oh look I can finally multi quote after 5 years on this forum!

Do you think this album will have any songs where their is voice distortion like on Achtung Baby?

yeah...two different clips, sound like like two different songs. Can't wait listen to the whole thing 600 times tomorrow. Here we go gang...new, freaky U2!!! Love it! :bonodrum::hyper::applaud:

it does sounds dirty and somewhat naughty...

that doesn't make it good, though

I've been hearing HTDAAB this past few days and I love it even more... Crumbs, COBL, OOTS and Yahweh are gems

Fast Cars.. meh.. I prefer the live versions

Here it is:
goyb.jpg

Awesome... :up:

Someone PM a link to the mp3, pleaaaasseeee!!! I can't get it on iTunes

This portion certainly sounds quite a bit like Fast Cars....which is fine with me :)

Has anyone actually turned on the radio to see if it's being played at all? It's after midnight here :hyper:

after hearing this song.......imagine the production on magnificent and moment of surrender:drool:

maybe its because its out of context with the rest of the song, but after hearing the chorus, i was a little dissapointed, loved the rest of what ive heard, so, conflict.....

3 more hours :drool:

Grrr...last night I was up til 3:15, no problem...tonight, when I really want to stay up until 3:15, I am sleepy now! :p

I need to get up 5 hours after this song is played for work...tomorrow will be a long day

Back
Top Bottom