30 sec. GOYB preview now on itunes / GOYB Now Available on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that we're this close, I'm glad that it hasn't leaked yet (though I'm ready for it any minute now). The tension and excitement of leaks and info spread the way it has been spread has made this song a very memorable experience.

Everytime this site takes more than a few seconds to respond, I think: OH MY GOD, IT LEAKED!

:lol:

:reject:

Me too. My internet just dropped out for a few seconds, and I the page went all "this page cannot be displayed" I had a minor heart attack. But alas, tt was just my fucked up computer.

kind of amazing it didnt leak............universal must have put out some serious threats

Which iTunes country store is it on because I didn't have it and I'm in the US.

Nevermind, I switched to UK then back to US and there it was.

If you copy the iTunes link to GOYB and paste it into your browser, you get a split-second shot of the cover art. It's black, and has U over the 2 in white, with the words Get On Your Boots in the middle.

If you copy the iTunes link to GOYB and paste it into your browser, you get a split-second shot of the cover art. It's black, and has U over the 2 in white, with the words Get On Your Boots in the middle.

I tried it too. Interesting...

Here it is:
goyb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom