zoo tv..gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
gotta love this.

do you have fav moments from this? I dont mean so much the music, I mean the group as a whole or the member you love.

LOL

being into Bono, I just love how he is from when he becomes McPhisto........the way he is in the dressing room, all his facial expressions, and esp during Lemon, when he jumps onto the catwalk and attempts what looks like a Spanish dance of some sort, and you just hear this girl screaming cause he is looking her way.........and also some other girl screaming 'OMG!' (isnt it?) when he looks her way after he sings the line 'I'll wait, for you' during WOWY. his whole expression is so funny :D:D:D:D

very cute how Adam jumps during cash explosion

does anyone know if that was real cash? LOL!

and to me Edge looked so happy when Morleigh appears, he is like 'thats my girl!' :happy:

dont matter if no-one wants to join in! :D

Ooohhh! I´m glad to join,cos zoo is my favorite era! And zoo Edge... He´s gorgeus!!!!(He´s always gorgeus of course) I love everything about zoo tv. I would give I don´t know what to see every single zoo perfomance,and of course bein´the total sucker of B&E love,zoo tv is total lovefest! I´ve managed to find quite many bootlegs and always looking around for more. What I also love is this certain aplomb Bono developed that time,in iterviews and various videoclips.:wave:

and to me Edge looked so happy when Morleigh appears, he is like 'thats my girl!' :happy:
I absolutely LOVE that moment on the DVD! I mean, it's really subtle, like if you didn't know that was around the time they got together, you wouldn't notice it. Nearly every time the camera lands on him, you can tell he's watching her. He's such an intensely private person, but when you watch that performance on the DVD, you're seeing him actually in the process of falling head-over-heels in love. And I think that's really beautiful. :heart:

being into Bono, I just love how he is from when he becomes McPhisto........the way he is in the dressing room, all his facial expressions, and esp during Lemon, when he jumps onto the catwalk and attempts what looks like a Spanish dance of some sort, and you just hear this girl screaming cause he is looking her way.........and also some other girl screaming 'OMG!' (isnt it?) when he looks her way after he sings the line 'I'll wait, for you' during WOWY. his whole expression is so funny :D:D:D:D

I think it was U2 at its best, and I mean as in they had just released their best album ever (Achtung Baby) plus, they had their flawless music background and last but not least, they had one of the best tours in the history of touring.

I also love the flaky moments that you mentioned before, like Macphisto, Mirrorball Man, etc. and the way Bono impersonated them. It's just brilliant.

And about Edge... Well, who wouldn't be happy about that! :wink:

It wasn't real cash, they were ZOO BILLS! :D
They changed designs from Zooropa to the Outside Broadcast leg ;o)

ZooBillFront.jpg
ZooBillBack.jpg

16570_1281761837118_1022245930_30873318_6441633_n.jpg

Crap, I was like 2-3 years old!:doh:
It was a very lavish affair with loads of "persona" being enacted all in one show! Bono said that due to the unfavourable reception of Rattle & Hum with critics saying that U2 was now full of themselves, which was obviously untrue, they put on such a MONSTROUS production to tell them "well, if that's what you think, here come and get it!" :lol::lol: Essentially, that was it!

Fun times, I'm sure!! :love:

I was 3-4 years old, I didn´t know who is Bono and U2 :sad: Such a mistake!!! :doh: I love the ZOO TV era!!! :love: But the leather is back! That´s important! :drool::lol:

Maybe, there's no way he's pulling an old lady on stage now. :lol:

I'm hoping I'll be pregnant so I can wear a shirt that says "Gloria?" and point to my belly. That should get me on stage.

As for photos, they didn't allow it back then. And cameras were crap. It was so long ago I don't even know what kind I had.

Back
Top Bottom