Zane meets U2 video - March 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had those downloaded on a compilation. But never seen them on youtube.
Thanks for posting!

so does the edge have a thing for cheese or do they always give gifts like that on their show? lol:hmm:

:D
cheeese.png

so does the edge have a thing for cheese or do they always give gifts like that on their show? lol:hmm:

I was wondering that, too :shifty:
And does that have anything to do with Adam saying that "melted cheese tastes good on almost everything"?? :lol: (last year on the Late Show with David Letterman)

I think Edge does have a thing for cheese. He's mentioned it before, like how Ireland has great cheese and how he's had discussions about cheese with Mario Battali (Sp? The chef guy, anyway). Also, there was an article last year saying that U2 required "a selection of cheese" on the Vertigo tour but they weren't going to have it this time because they're trying to be healthy. Poor Edge must be very disappointed. :sad:

I eat cheese al the time (dutch , lol no wonder) It doesnt make you fat.

I don't think it's unhealthy, either, but if someone were trying to lose weight, then it wouldn't help to have platters of cheese lying around. I don't even know how credible that article was, because I never read about that anywhere else, so it might have just been some celebrity gossip thing. :shrug: I thought it was interesting, though.

^ lol that is! platters of cheese :lol:
I have a thing for cheese and it does "taste good on almost everything" :lol: :D

Cheese usually has a lot of cheese, not good if you're on a diet.

I know that out of experience.

Usually I love cheese, even though I can only eat certain sorts of cheese because I'm sentitive to lactose. Usually I enjoy cheese, but I have to watch which sorts of cheese I'm eating.

It's also very expensive.

Back
Top Bottom