Who has recent pics of Ali and Bono's house in Killiney ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bergeon

Babyface
I saw the house of Ali and Bono in Killiney in 2008. It seems that there have been many changes and work since. Who took recent photos?

Judge Judy has spoken... :crack:

I don't have anything your asking for but I remember a magazine with pics of him and I think the house your talking about.
Maybe someone can dig it up for you. They will know since the magazine had Bono laying on the beach near his house and holding one of his chicken.:cute:

well that's one thing i've never been called before! :lol:

i do apologise - i thought certain things should really be off-limits to fans, no? i think it's a bit weird people wanting photos of their house :shrug:

happy stalking to ya then! :D

i do apologise - i thought certain things should really be off-limits to fans, no? i think it's a bit weird people wanting photos of their house :shrug:

Well , yeah I understand where it came from , but yeah. I don't think he's going to use the picture for stalking. :reject:

I don't have anything your asking for but I remember a magazine with pics of him and I think the house your talking about.
Maybe someone can dig it up for you. They will know since the magazine had Bono laying on the beach near his house and holding one of his chicken.:cute:

That was a big story in a British newspaper some time ago, The Observer, I think. But I'm quite sure those shots were taken before their house was restructured. As far as I remember, they had a whole new floor added on top of the house and while the construction work was going on, the whole family moved to NY, the boys also went to school there.

However, it seems to be finished now since the family is back in Dublin. And I don't think it's stalkerish to ask for pictures, since anyone can take picture of that house from the seaside. Because of it's very prominent location, the house is very much visible if you're on the beach :shrug:

I'm curious to see it too and no I'm not looking for a floorplan or pictures of Bono and his kids from inside the wall.

I`m sure it was either in a newspaper article or a TV programme (maybe Bono`s millions??) that actually did show the floor plans of the house and the extension they were waiting on planning permission for!

no more nor less than look to their car... lol :D

LOL Mama, I thought stalkers were peeps who are there in person and do crazy things like hang round for hours or follow celebs, etc. :D:D:hug:

Photos seem harmless, unless its really privacy invasion. I mean, any shots of the house that can be seen by the public in general, photos can be taken (like you can see part of it from the beach), or maybe shots inside that were openly took with permission by media, friends etc and printed for anyone to see...

I figured thats what Bergeon kinda meant, with all recent photo requests.
yes?
no?
:crack:

but on another note, didnt know they had work done :wink:

LOL Mama, I thought stalkers were peeps who are there in person and do crazy things like hang round for hours or follow celebs, etc. :D:D:hug:

Photos seem harmless, unless its really privacy invasion. I mean, any shots of the house that can be seen by the public in general, photos can be taken (like you can see part of it from the beach), or maybe shots inside that were openly took with permission by media, friends etc and printed for anyone to see...

I figured thats what Bergeon kinda meant, with all recent photo requests.
yes?
no?
:crack:

but on another note, didnt know they had work done :wink:

YES !
I'm totally agree with you. No matter of seing Bono's family inside their home... It's private. But not the view one has of the house from the beach (for example).

Even the architectural plans would probably be public record, if someone cared enough to go pull them.

Even the architectural plans would probably be public record, if someone cared enough to go pull them.

I think I saw a document years ago about the changes that were going to be made. There was specific mention about the bed room/dressing etc.

I'm not sure I saved that doc, if so, it is on the other computer.. I'll check later.

BTW I have seen a pic of the house the way it is now, but it's on a friend's FB..
I asked her if I can post the pic here, but I'll have to wait til I hear from her..

BTW I have seen a pic of the house the way it is now, but it's on a friend's FB..
I asked her if I can post the pic here, but I'll have to wait til I hear from her..

I hope she lets you!

I'm curious too. I love architecture, especially the unique way many wealthier people have their homes built. It's not stalkerish to be curious. I remember when I saw Bill Gates house, his is gorgeous.

I like the castle tree-house he built for the kids....that Bono....so handy with the trovel.

And is that a TV antenna? :lol:

Where do you see a tree house? I think those are two separate houses - one's Bono's and one's Enya's.

corianderstem said:
God damn it, why am I missing all of your jokes these days? What is wrong with me???? :sad:

Have we fallen out of sync? Damn you U2! We all need to get back to Magnetic Hill to reset our powers. That means you too, U2.

Woah, that is really different from what I remember. Like a whole new floor has been added :ohmy:

Yes, if I remember correctly, the plan was to add a whole floor to the building and that that would become Ali and Bono's personal suite with room for two bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a large soaker tub (don't ask me how I know this stuff, I just do! :shifty: ) a large walk-in closet and I think a little office space and lounging area. :hmm:

And it looks from the photo that all the walls are with clad with glass and that the whole suite is surrounded by a balcony, nice! :wink:

Another, yes that top looks new to me
5270065134_cc42e1752e_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom