Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

• Total voters
Oh yeah, Bono's number one in my book! :yes:

Bonoguylinerhuge1.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:
o055.gif

It's because Bono clearly won this thing hands down, so they wanted to see who would come in second.
But yeah this thread should stay open just so that Bono can continue to dominate. FOREVER. :drool:

:wink:

And that, my friend, is where you're wrong :D

The poll results show a certain bassist 2 votes ahead of a certain guitarist :flirt::applaud:

I don't really believe in polls. they show you nothing. Bono winning is the least surprising thing I've seen. he's the most obvius choice being the singer and all.

to me Larry is about 100 000 votes / points (no idea how to call it) ahead and Adam 99 999,9 ahead of Bono, Reg and the rest of the world, for that matter ;) but it really isin't important.
it doesn't mean I don't love the Melody Section Boys. I love them to bits and pieces, actually. I think they're both sweet, kind, talented and goofy in the best sense (oh, and yeah - very good looking). I just do not see either of them that way. and I bet it's similar for most of us - voting for one guy doesn't automatically dismiss the rest.
just my two pennies...
[/off rant] ;)

It's because Bono clearly won this thing hands down, so they wanted to see who would come in second.
But yeah this thread should stay open just so that Bono can continue to dominate. FOREVER. :drool:

I hear ya! Someone just told me U2 has another 3 band members? :hmm: NOPE can't see them :wink:

I don't really believe in polls. they show you nothing. Bono winning is the least surprising thing I've seen. he's the most obvius choice being the singer and all.

Yeh right! Nothing to do with him being the singer, ALL to do with the fact he is HOT :drool: :lol:

:lmao: I actually don't find any of the other three particularly sexy :reject: I just :heart: :heart: :heart: them in the regular way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom