Where is Moobday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seems to be working fine for me.
Except for whatever the hell photobucket changed now, its really a pain in the ass to post a picture.

Larry_Mullen_jr_cc20.jpg

LOVE the cats!!!

:sexywink:

OK, I give... how do you post a new pic from Photobucket from their brand new, as of today, totally idiotic and unexplained Change of the Day?!?

Except this change is bigger than the others recently, and I cannot copy and paste any of the images. What gives?!?!:mad:

Photobucket is a joke now. I have no idea what's wrong with them. Why they have to change something that's been working fine for years? :huh:

I actually had to click on the pic pop up box where it says "Link Options" underneath all the codes and go to that page, then copy and paste it that way, since when I just tried to copy and paste on that pop up it wouldn't work for me. Maybe they're still working out some bugs.

Sorry I really have no idea what's up with the double posting issue. I asked Andy and he said "I'd scratch it up to a network issue or hitting the submit twice on accident." I haven't had any problems and there are only a couple of you that seem to have this issue. Try posting in other threads/forums and see if you still have the problem. If so maybe try deleting your cookies/cache, log out, close your browser, and log back in. Or even try restarting your computer. That's all I can suggest.

Wait weird, Photobucket is working for me now. When I click once on the code it does say 'copied' and it seems to be working. Hmm maybe they fixed whatever the issue was?

My Photobucket account stopped letting me in months ago, even though I double-checked what my password is from my registration e-mail (which I saved) and typed it in correctly.

I hate this pbotobucket new stuff ¬¬ I have so much more work when I want to copy the code! all this thing of Ctrl+C Ctrl+V annoys me...But I have to say: I liked the new desing, it looks pretty good!

larbearlaughing.jpg

And he's busy getting good grades!

I hate this pbotobucket new stuff ¬¬ I have so much more work when I want to copy the code! all this thing of Ctrl+C Ctrl+V annoys me...But I have to say: I liked the new desing, it looks pretty good!

larbearlaughing.jpg

And he's busy getting good grades!

Busy being adorable!!

Back
Top Bottom