Where can I find cool U2 shirts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung11

The Fly
Hi all, I've been searching for a U2 t shirt to get, but the ones that I find are either too bland or too pricey. I'm looking to get a white or grey colored shirt rather than black and preferably a theme from the 80s or 90s. Can anybody recommend a good site? I found this Unforgettable Fire shirt that I like in grey, but it's a bit too pricey. The maroon version of the shirt is cheaper, but I'm not sure that I want to wear maroon:

Unforgettable Fire Tour Tee - U2Shirts.com

Amazon.com: U2 - Fire Adult Mens Fitted T-shirt in Cardinal: Clothing

What do you guys think of these shirts? And can you recommend a good site to look on? I don't want to spend more than $25. Thanks.

Have you thought about making your own? A site like Zazzle will let you upload your own picture and add text or whatever, and they have a variety of shirts.

I just ordered one a friend made, and it was about $30 after shipping. :)

Thanks for your reply. Hm, haven't thought about that. How is the quality on those generally?

I don't know - I haven't gotten it yet. :lol:

I know I've seen a few unique U2 shirts at concerts, and when I ask where they got them, the answer is typically "I made it myself." But I don't know if it was through Zazzle or other similar sites, or if they know of some fancy-schmancy custom place.

I've 3 of my own too. Didn't use Zazzle though, but it's a nice way to make it your own style and feel. So far I've made one with Bono's guitar, Bono during Ultraviolet and the discoball on top of the 360 stage :drool:

I see, I just did a quick search and it says we need to order a minimum of 12 in order to make your own. I might be mistaken though.

Waynetravis, where did you make yours?

T-Shirt Printing & Personalised T-Shirts | Spreadshirt

163006_486754757915_620782915_6056784_4482114_n.jpg

I've gotten T-shirts thru Zazzle ... my family name and Scottish crest as Christmas presents. They came out great and are of good quality material. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

My first U2 shirt, that I bought at the concert in September 2009 in T.O., I no longer own. I got food poisoning on a trip to Quebec City last summer and unfortunately barfed on my U2 shirt that I just happened to be wearing. When I got home I rinsed it of and put it in the laundry room to be washed. But that never happened, I think someone threw it out, because I haven't seen it since. :sad:

Anyways, I bought an identical one of the North American 2011 360 Tour at the Show on Monday. But prior to that I was looking on eBay to find a couple U2 shirts, but most of them were boring and overpriced. So I might try Zazzle, I get a discount after buying a shirt from them earlier this year. And designing my own shirt sounds great. Anyone know where U2 hoodies/sweaters are sold. The ones at the concert were a little pricey for me.

On Ebay there are surprising things...

Months ago I bought this on Ebay, I've always wanted that t-shirt!!

camiseta.jpg

And I found it in woman's sizes... :hyper:

Can you hook me up with a link to one of those? :drool:

Hey, I think I've found them again... Try here...

http: //cgi.ebay.es/U2-T-Shirts-Mr-edge-Bono-edge-Larry-Adam-poptart-/250836261607?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item8010925032

:sexywink:

Thats great! Thankyou! :hyper::hug:

Back
Top Bottom