What song does Bono pull girls up on stage for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with what everyone is saying about drama.

I was discussing that with my Dad he asked does Bono still pull girls up on the stage? and I went sometimes I'm not sure for this tour and he goes then I think for your GA experience you should stay in the back to keep from people hurting you trying to get to him, when you're the one just trying to enjoy the show, we don't need you to get hurt, we had the once already we don't need it again. ( I got trampled on by awhole bunch of girls at this concert ( non U2) I went a couple years ago and I was just mining my business).

I'm debating in even trying to make a sign or bring a flag, cause I don't want people getting all upset etc.

This is my first U2 show and I want to enjoy it the best I can without any problems if I can help it

^:up: Definitely a good idea to just go without a sign, flag, etc. He notices who he wants to notice. And if you're going to be getting hurt trying to get even a slight chance at him seeing you, it really isn't worth it. I was luckily surrounded by people I knew in Hawaii, but who knows....if the circumstances had been different......I'm a small kid! :giggle: The most important thing is to enjoy yourself! Do what feels right.

Bono waved his fingers at me during Streets in Dublin 3. He was looking right at me when he did it.

^ I think that's enough to make any fangirl happy. If Larry ever looked at me and waved I'd probably just turn 8000 shades of red and then melt in a puddle on the floor.

^ I think that's enough to make any fangirl happy. If Larry ever looked at me and waved I'd probably just turn 8000 shades of red and then melt in a puddle on the floor.
:mac: Then you should tour with me! I got smiles three times with the conga and we made him blush and wave. :D Just remember, when the rest of the band is on the bridges/outside circle, start chanting his name. He loves that. :lol:

Adam's side is much more fun :giggle: Edge usually moves around a lot, but Adam tends to stay in the same general area. And he always looks down and smiles at you!

Not anymore!! Adam's the mover this time! He walks out onto the bridges a lot to tease people, or just right in front of the crowd! :love: Big flirt!

Larry And Adam are definably the flirts this time, Bono does to and Edge move's around very fast. He's bouncing and running allot
Bono seems to be playing safe with the pulling up people.
The girl in Dublin was pulled up before...
She had a short interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxCkuaruFTs

:lol: Really? Yay! I'm hoping to get outer rail, so I'm glad they're all moving around a lot now :hyper:

Yes!! Check my pics, :lol: There's mostly Adam and Larry(!) pics there, with then a lot of Edge and barely any Bono. He doesn't walk around Adam's parts as much, so I couldn't shoot any pics.

GG, are my eyes deceiving me or do you have two Larrys in your sig? :ohmy:

They are deceiving you. It's four actually. :wink:

A certain song which involves said member walking around and stopping to play his conga right in front of me in three different cities, combined with the fact said member is laughing, interacting with fans and drumming properly again, sorta changed my mind. :shifty:

They are deceiving you. It's four actually. :wink:

A certain song which involves said member walking around and stopping to play his conga right in front of me in three different cities, combined with the fact said member is laughing, interacting with fans and drumming properly again, sorta changed my mind. :shifty:

as a poet said "a change of heart comes slow" :)

Back
Top Bottom