What song does Bono pull girls up on stage for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still holding out for a Dance Off between Bono and I...

IT'S GUNNA HAPPEN GUYS, U'LL C!

Yes! Stick to that plan! You wil A: Def. get noticed and B: You'll most definably win, if he doesn't decide to throw Edge in the game:applaud:

Yes! Stick to that plan! You wil A: Def. get noticed and B: You'll most definably win, if he doesn't decide to throw Edge in the game:applaud:

:lol: Yeah The Edge is one funky chicken! Killer moves! and not to mention when Adam "Jame Bond" Clayton is on form you'll be in trouble too!
But as for Bono, yeah you'd kick his ass, the most inept that ever stepped :D

If B pulls me up (which he will...u'll c) I'm gunna be all busniess...Dance Off victory will be mine...I'll take any of them down!

:lol: Yeah The Edge is one funky chicken! Killer moves! and not to mention when Adam "Jame Bond" Clayton is on form you'll be in trouble too!
But as for Bono, yeah you'd kick his ass, the most inept that ever stepped :D

I think Edge will be more of a challenge, I'm sure Morleigh has taught him some moves but I'm willing to bust out any move to secure victory...

He spoke there for a One Campaign event. My mom and I went there to see if we could even get a glimpse of him, and we ended up being able to go into the private tent event and hear him speak. Then afterwards as he was walking out, my mom quickly asked him 'One more for Maddy?' (as he had been shaking hands and saying hello to a few people). He turns around and puts his arm around me and my mom takes our picture (it's in the album on my profile). Then I told him 'See you in Hawaii!' and he asked, 'You going?' I said yep and he was like 'You go girl!' :lol::cute:

Then in Hawaii, I was pulled on stage for Sunday Bloody Sunday. So I wonder if he recognized me :shrug:

He spoke there for a One Campaign event. My mom and I went there to see if we could even get a glimpse of him, and we ended up being able to go into the private tent event and hear him speak. Then afterwards as he was walking out, my mom quickly asked him 'One more for Maddy?' (as he had been shaking hands and saying hello to a few people). He turns around and puts his arm around me and my mom takes our picture (it's in the album on my profile). Then I told him 'See you in Hawaii!' and he asked, 'You going?' I said yep and he was like 'You go girl!' :lol::cute:

Then in Hawaii, I was pulled on stage for Sunday Bloody Sunday. So I wonder if he recognized me :shrug:

You're one lucky girl :D

I think Mysterious Ways is your best chance.

If your close and have a sign saying something like you wanna dance with Bono,
Chances are pretty good he will pull you up onstage!

Not anymore. I think Bono has realised that it looks bad in the eye of outsiders when he does pull up young girls. The girl in Dublin was because of the flag she was holding, not to dance.

I don't think we're going to see any more WOWY dancing girls. Saves a lot of drama.

That sounds about right. I think he makes good choices, for the most part.

Oh gawd, there's a clip of that on youtube. The girl kept man-handling him and whispering in his ear, and he kept saying, "No.. no" and trying to hold her hands and make her dance, but then she'd wrap her arms around him and her hands would wander down again :doh: Towards the end of the clip, you see her get yanked away by security, but Bono then tells them to be gentle. Oh, she was a hot mess. Apparently she had had a few..

Do it :lol:

Heh Vancouver Vertigo, During Yahweh. I LOVE Larry's look of disgust in the end.

Yeah he was really glad she was moved, and kind of pissed of.
Its actually risky business, pulling up total strangers,
I'm glad that he lets is rest now, and only seems to pick more and more people
who just want to jam ,the safe way most musicians aren't over spastic.
And yes pulling up to young girls don't make anyone look good...

I say you better pick up the guitar, that would give you a better chance.

Awesome

It's less drama if he's not pulling up girls. Too much cattiness and people start talking sh*t about someone else who they never even met. It's nice that he's only done it twice and not doing it at every show.

Truth be told, he is getting a bit old to be pulling girls up on stage, but he can pull me up anytime, anywhere...here's hoping.

^ :no: Not if girls are still fantasizing about being pulled up! :D

I think it's a nice gesture to do once in a while. But it does cause problems when people can't control themselves :yikes:

It's less drama if he's not pulling up girls. Too much cattiness and people start talking sh*t about someone else who they never even met. It's nice that he's only done it twice and not doing it at every show.

This. :up: Every once in a blue moon is fine with me, but not every show-- I am glad it's not a regular thing this tour. Too much drama/competition/nonsense on the last one, imho.

Back
Top Bottom