What Larry Did Next

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rarry

The Fly
Seems to me that U2 have found themselves a new droomer.

85208301.jpg

He dances, sings, jokes and steals the show.

thumbnail2.jpg

I call him Larry Mullen Who?

85275586.jpg

Even John McEnroe cannot believe it.

85250520.jpg

Don’t get me wrong – I like him very a lot. I hope he never goes away. :sexywink:

thumbnail480x360.jpg

As the band head to Phase Two of Taking Over America, I’m keeping a little book called What Larry Did Next.

85187493.jpg

A Larry Calendar? Larry Twitters his thoughts on the U2360* Tour ticketing onsale?

Tell me: what do you think Larry will do next?

He's going crazy and I'm loving it! I really like this new Larry, he's finally human! :up: And his playing has improved drastically aswell!

hahaha it's extraordinary

reminds me of Adam's transformation on the vertigo tour

woooo the rise of LADAM! Bring it on, even if I am a diehard Bono girl :p - not gonna turn down the bassman or the droomer

He also recorded NLOTH on one of them new-fangled electronic kits, so Wonder Woman the Musical should be a cinch for Larry Mullen Who? :larry:

I am enjoying the new Larry..... I hope this Larry joins them on tour as well!

If you play Cedars Of Lebanon backwards you can hear Bono chanting " Larry is dead ". In a traditional Mullen funeral, the Male side of the family wear grey clothes and the female side wear white. Maybe that explains the album cover.

The real Larry Mullen Jnr fell of the edges luxury yacht The Cyan and drowned in the water below during October 2008, thats why the album release was delayed.

Just putting it out there.

:reject:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom