What Larry Did Next

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After you downloaded it to your computer or as soon as you clicked on the link?

I'm dowloading it from the link but it appears to be downloading ok...

I just opened it and played it from the download and it's fine.

Try opening it with Windows Media Player, that's what I was using to view it and it worked fine.

Right click on the file and choose "Open with" and then choose Windows Media Player

What Larry did next:
03/09/09
07:39 pm
His SUV is the only one that stops for the waiting U2-loving fans. Mr.Mullen gets out of the car and WOW's the crowd by going up to them and shaking hands/breaking hearts/showing off the new and improved Larry.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

lmj.jpg

U2 caused a bit of a stir in Cambridge Wednesday night after their not-so-secret, five-song show at the Somerville Theatre.

Before bolting Boston on a midnight flight to Dublin, the band headed to Harvard Square, where UpStairs on the Square owners Mary-Catherine Deibel and Deborah Hughes hosted an intimate, invite-only after-party for Bono, the Edge, and Adam Clayton. (More on Larry Mullen Jr. later.)
cut to

If Mullen made it inside, our sources didn't see him. But the handsome drummer did show up at Tommy Doyle's, the Irish bar across the street. Said GM Garrett Tingle: "He ordered a Guinness and a few drinks for his friends. Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor, but he was very gracious with customers and stayed for about 45 minutes."

i love on his jacket btw :drool:

Geeze, could that woman be any more up his butt?! Give him some room lady, let him breathe!
P.S.
If I were there, I would have been just as close. :wink:

I for one appreciate my private space. I hate strangers around me and I can certainly understand that Larry may not be too happy to have this girl so close to him. she should show him some respect and leave him alone. after all he's a human being like the rest of us and should have right to come in to the bar to enjoy a beer and not be harassed by... oh, screw it! I'm not buying this myself. I'd be as close as possible myself. :lol:

plus, I don't think he's actually human... :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom