What happened to Edge designed Converse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
I thought Edge was going to design a special pair of Converse...whatever happened to those?

Here is what they originally looked like:

edgeredconverseedgedesignedworn.jpg

edgeredconverseedgedesignedwornsign.jpg

This prototype pair were going to be in that big music auction (last year?) but were pulled at the last minute. Maybe they are undergoing a redisign.

Uh, neither. I study chemistry:lol:

now on hols!

LIAR Gg!! :angry::angry: YOU TOLD ME how many languages you study in the Dutch system, I remember (sort of!) You maybe mainly majoring in chemistry (and by the way how COULD you?! I mean chemistry?!)

And if you're not studying italian what were all those trips to Rome and Pompei and meeting the POPE and everything? Don't tell me you were'nt able to communicate with anyone!!!

Explain please!

Are you in Holland for 'hols' and you never did say WHERE in Holland you are....?

... Dude, chill. I told you how many languages you learn in HIGHSCHOOL here. Nowhere did I mention studying them.
Those trips to Rome are not for Italian but for Latin.

What is so funny about that. And I don't speak it, I read it. Nobody knows how to speak Latin anymore, simply because there aren't any native speakers alive. Therefore it's been called a dead language for years.

This is heavily offtopic btw.

What is so funny about that. And I don't speak it, I read it. Nobody knows how to speak Latin anymore, simply because there aren't any native speakers alive. Therefore it's been called a dead language for years.

This is heavily offtopic btw.

Thank-you I know about Latin.

I'm going to stop even bothering to be nice to you.

Dude those shoes are tight. Pretty much all I wear is Converses. I'd love a pair of those.

And I speak (well, read) Latin too. I'm majoring in it :)

Back
Top Bottom