Well, we've got an Ali thread, what about a Morleigh thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think morleigh is so pretty.
EM2.jpg

EM3.jpg

EM1.jpg

they're so cute together!

Last edited:
oeeeh at the last pic you can see that her bra,
going to explode at every moment,look at the middle of it:wink:
:giggle:

I started one a while ago, but I don't know which page it's on now. :wink:

Morleigh is very beautiful and her and Edge are an amazing couple. They always look so happy together too. :cute:

I'll be back with some pics.

I've had the luck of meeting Morleigh 3 times in the last year or so and she is absolutely beautiful. It's very easy to see why Edge is so head-over in love with her, too. She's very quick like he and Bono and incredibly, incredibly smart. She's also the tiniest thing but really adorable.

within_edun said:
I've had the luck of meeting Morleigh 3 times in the last year or so and she is absolutely beautiful. It's very easy to see why Edge is so head-over in love with her, too. She's very quick like he and Bono and incredibly, incredibly smart. She's also the tiniest thing but really adorable.
wow! you are so lucky! how did that happen? =)

SimplyConfused said:
HAHAHA! Look at that cap! The ol' fart! :wink:

And, although I've seen him without his beanie before, it's still scary... But he stills looks so adorable!
not to be mean or anything, but jsut wondering, is he bald now or does he just cut his hair real real short?

tuwie said:
wow! you are so lucky! how did that happen? =)

The first time she was performing with her friend at a studio in Texas and after the performance she went to eat with some woman (never found out who) and I went into the restuarant she was at with my friends- she was in her belly dancing costume and absolutely stunning.

The second time she was at the opening of the Art and Dance studio in San Antonio and her flight got delayed due to this really bad storm so she came into the Starbucks/Barnes and Noble I was in and I talked with her for the two hours before she had to leave again.

And the last time was the first time I met Ali, actually. Morleigh had come with her for one of the Edun promotions and afterward they went into the P.F. Changs and I ran into them at the tea room and then got to show them around the huge and gorgeous shopping center.

Back
Top Bottom