Well, we've got an Ali thread, what about a Morleigh thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
81d6f1ef.jpg

guys do you know what I always have in dout...when edge separed form Aslin to stay with Mor...(I do noy know how it writes)...how it was?DO you have something interviews or anything about that time not only of the edge but also of the band saying something about???

guys do you know what I always have in dout...when edge separed form Aslin to stay with Mor...(I do noy know how it writes)...how it was?DO you have something interviews or anything about that time not only of the edge but also of the band saying something about???

If you read Bill Flanagan's book "U2 At The End Of The World" he talks about Edge and Morleigh meeting and starting to date.

Morleigh said Edge was snipped, yes and though Ali's never confirmed it quite like that, she's made several references to Bono having had one as well.

oh I didnt know that about Edge!
I think it's a little bit sad...but this is not my business

I want to start belly-dance classes and Morleigh is of course the reason why I want to do that.From personal expirience,can someone tell me whether this dance is hard,painful and tiring or is it just some rumors that I heard???

I've taken classes and I didn't find it painful at all! You may be a bit sore because you're moving muscles you usually don't use. But it is so much fun, hope you enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom