well-known Bono pic mentained in u2 & I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
In U2 & I, Anton scribbled about a "well-known Bono pic without top. Intense" that was not included in the book, but mentain that it was from the Philadelphia 1985 photo shoot he did with the band.

Anyone know what pic this is a reference to? Im surprised I cant think of it if its soooo 'well-known'. I'm assuming he meant it is a bare-chested picture, but why so intense??

This question was asked in pleba a while back . It's a photo I've never cared of so I don't have it . But I know plebans post here so someone will post it soon .

I have the book and I'll try scanning them. The book is really big and they may not fit in the scanner

6-24-2009101207PM.jpg

In U2 & I, Anton scribbled about a "well-known Bono pic without top. Intense" that was not included in the book, but mentain that it was from the Philadelphia 1985 photo shoot he did with the band.

Anyone know what pic this is a reference to? Im surprised I cant think of it if its soooo 'well-known'. I'm assuming he meant it is a bare-chested picture, but why so intense??

I think he said Bono was quite intense or something that day about recording the new album.

Here it is

bonointenseACmarch1985.jpg

You got it Comet. I didn't read the part where it said that it wasn't in the book. :reject:

I didn't even know that was in Philly, but it was under that part in the book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom