Websites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Jackie

Refugee
I was just wondering what are some good websites that have the latest pictures of Bono and The Edge , cuz when they recently do something(like last night) its hard to find pics on google. Do you all know what websites usually have recent pictures when Bono or someone in the band is in the news??
Thanks,
jackie

lol im so glad that there's interference.com and Pleba, everyone on here is sooo nice!!! I wish u2.com was more like interference.com or the people in Pleba, they could learn a thing or two from you guys. plus you all are the more 'true u2 fans'. I logged on to u2.com today and people that call themselves 'fans' are bashing the new song "Stranded" :sad: so now I officially love this site more :)

lol im so glad that there's interference.com and Pleba, everyone on here is sooo nice!!! I wish u2.com was more like interference.com or the people in Pleba, they could learn a thing or two from you guys. plus you all are the more 'true u2 fans'. I logged on to u2.com today and people that call themselves 'fans' are bashing the new song "Stranded" :sad: so now I officially love this site more :)

LOL :D "The Interference Effect" :grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom