U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Use the insert link option and then paste the youtube page link in that popup window. If the video uploader hasn't disabled embedding of the video, it should play here. But either way it will show up as a player like that :)

VIDEO REQUEST!!!

Remember that video of Fast Car that someone made...I believe it was someone on here :hmm: If there's a link I would like it. Or if I could have it as a downloadable file, even better!! Thanks!!

So I was minding my own business, searching for a good white t-shirt, and went on YouTube for advice on where to buy one. The first video I watched was this one, and to my pleasant surprise, it features Larry and even has a brief commentary from him! What a small world! :shocked:

‪ANATOMY OF A CLOSET: The White Tee-Shirt‬‏ - YouTube

P.S. Larry shows up in 2 different parts of the video, so don't just end it after his first appearance. :)

I bet they are all employed by Edge since they are wearing plaid shirts.

Wow this is awesome!!! Thanks for posting!

Do you know why this video was taken, or by who?

Also, the song that is playing is awesome, if anybody is looking for it, it's "My Mistakes Were Made For You" by The Last Shadow Puppets. Adam's got a great taste in music.

It's one of the band cams - they have flip video cams and every so often they post videos they take. Adam seems to take the most, and in a few videos from other media sources you can see him in the back filming/trying to set up his camera somewhere :lol:

It's one of the band cams - they have flip video cams and every so often they post videos they take. Adam seems to take the most, and in a few videos from other media sources you can see him in the back filming/trying to set up his camera somewhere :lol:

:lol: I've noticed that too! You can see him doing that in here, it's so funny:

‪U2 - Bono (massage in BBC)‬‏ - YouTube

P.S. In the video you posted, who is in that Mercedes in front of Adam's car at 1:33? Is it one of the other members or just a random rich person? Oh, and do you know what kind of car Adam is driving? :)

Yay, Adam talk! Actung11, I wish I could answer your questions but I don't know the answers. All I know is that the said Merc pulls away ahead of Adam when he stops at the pedestrian crossing to let the rich old lady cross!

Fellows, I'm looking for a recently-released Adam video (released around Glastonbury show) when Adam talks about them playing Zooropa live. It's on youtube, I think it was from u2.com, and it's short (only 1-2 mins). Adam says something like, "we've been on this tour for 3 years now, scary thought!". Ooh, and he was in a pink shirt. Thanks!

Fellows, I'm looking for a recently-released Adam video (released around Glastonbury show) when Adam talks about them playing Zooropa live. It's on youtube, I think it was from u2.com, and it's short (only 1-2 mins). Adam says something like, "we've been on this tour for 3 years now, scary thought!". Ooh, and he was in a pink shirt. Thanks!

Pheeew! This one was hard to find. I was getting mad because I had also seen it before :lol:
Here it is:
Video: Adam Clayton of U2 on the song Zooropa - Telegraph

oh wow, thank you so much! Yeah, maybe the video we saw on youtube got taken down or something.
Adam on a couch and bonus Brian at the end! Thanks again! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom