U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I'm looking for the two vids of Bono's speech at the american ireland fund. Anyone have those ?:hmm:

I have it (if you mean Australia 60 minutes?) but it's in DVD format. I will convert it tomorrow and upload it :) :wave:

Yeah guys both the Bono flirty sexy Interview and the Ireland Fund were on my You Tube account, but ya know, I was banned. :rolleyes: Since Mephy is doing the Flirty Sexy one (by the way yeah I named it that. :shifty: ) I will upload the Ireland fund one for you, just not on YT of course.

It was an amazing night. And lightning bolts were flashing all night too. :ohmy: I was so scared they were going to call the show because of it, so glad they didn't.

When it rains, and the thunder, I know what you mean, Brussels was bad, We had allot of rain, a full moon and lighting. It was inspiring to see. :drool: I love myself some terrible weather. Combine it with a u2 gig and its perfection. I swear. If I could go back :reject:

Thanks for uploading :hug: I pretty much knew it was yours, but I don't always want to bother you with all my requests :hides:
Any kind of download link or another video site will do.

When it rains, and the thunder, I know what you mean, Brussels was bad, We had allot of rain, a full moon and lighting. It was inspiring to see. :drool: I love myself some terrible weather. Combine it with a u2 gig and its perfection. I swear. If I could go back :reject:

YES. I loved it. Always wanted to see U2 in the rain and man did i ever get what I asked for, times about infinity. :D

:giggle: It should rain at every U2 show. Even when they are playing indoors.
Fans should just tear the roof of the night before. Tadaa , U2 in top condition every gig. I can see the headline's already : U2 finally better than they where in the 80's.

Yeah guys both the Bono flirty sexy Interview and the Ireland Fund were on my You Tube account, but ya know, I was banned. :rolleyes: Since Mephy is doing the Flirty Sexy one (by the way yeah I named it that. :shifty: ) I will upload the Ireland fund one for you, just not on YT of course.

I was wondering who came up with such an encouraging to watch title :giggle:

I was wondering who came up with such an encouraging to watch title :giggle:

It was one of my videos with the highest playcount of all before I was banned. :lol:

(That and the one I named something like Bono Edge drunk interview. :wink: Even though I didn't really think they were drunk on alcohol exactly)

It was one of my videos with the highest playcount of all before I was banned. :lol:

(That and the one I named something like Bono Edge drunk interview. :wink: Even though I didn't really think they were drunk on alcohol exactly)

Catchy titles' master :rockon:

No problem! :) I had so many videos on YT, I don't know which ones people have put back up after my account closed, I know I've seen some of them pop back up, but if you guys are ever looking for something that's gone now let me know, if it was on my account I'll put it back up. :)

No problem! :) I had so many videos on YT, I don't know which ones people have put back up after my account closed, I know I've seen some of them pop back up, but if you guys are ever looking for something that's gone now let me know, if it was on my account I'll put it back up. :)

Did you have any of the Manray videos? Or does anyone from Oct 2000? I know the quality was crap, but they were still fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom