U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
been out of town this week (managed to find the Italian and French interviews/performances with Bono and Edge). I don't have the energy right now to look for the full band stuff from the past few days. Anyone have links to any of the latest interviews and/or performances? Thanks! :)

A bit random, but......is there anymore footage of The Edge arguing with Larry during the Boston shows after playing Gone? I highly doubt it but just thought i'd ask:D

I only watched the interview from jools Holland just now,but did anyone notice Edge's daughter Holly & fiancee sitting right there behind him?? :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van U2 Interference

They were different performances (EBW), check the clips. Bono messed up some lyrics on Tuesday. At least that's what I think :shifty:

Yes, but everything was recorded on Tuesday, the Friday show wasn't live, everything was pre-recorded. I have to go back and check if those are really different versions.

I saw this clip earlier on the Live Nation site. I think it's pretty boring and unoriginal. Only old material, no real live scenes, they could have made a better promo clip for the tour.

visuals and music are great but the voice-over is pretty strange, almost sounds like those computer robot voice thingies

I saw this clip earlier on the Live Nation site. I think it's pretty boring and unoriginal. Only old material, no real live scenes, they could have made a better promo clip for the tour.

One of my main "ugghh" moments with U2/Livenation is when anything related to their PR/Marketing or Design team came out. The designs of their Merhandise, U2 promo movies made by them .
Seriously. I agree. It looks like a 18 year old intern made it in his first attempt with Adobe After Effects or something. My eyes are bleeding.

But yeah. Like they care about that :wink:

Back
Top Bottom