#U2ieTour Photos - TOUR TIME 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's so weird though. I use PB too, and so do lots of people. It's just your pics. :sad:

Maybe it will work sometime later though. It's happened before. :shrug:

:angry:

Ok so this is interesting. I decided to switch from Firefox to Chrome, and guess what? It saved fine on Chrome. So it seems to be a Firefox problem. :madwife:

At least I can save them now :D

18190702551_370715cea3_b.jpg

Also, Cathleen…for the first time since the 360 tour I've replaced that amazing shot of Edge that either you or your daughter took for my main wallpaper. I can't explain it other than his eyes are closed and his head is slightly tilted back. :shifty: I was looking for an updated live shot of him and so far this is it. But there's been so many great pics of the whole band that I have a feeling this won't last long! Hoping to replace it with one from my personal collection after my shows next month :)

Also, Cathleen…for the first time since the 360 tour I've replaced that amazing shot of Edge that either you or your daughter took for my main wallpaper. I can't explain it other than his eyes are closed and his head is slightly tilted back. :shifty: I was looking for an updated live shot of him and so far this is it. But there's been so many great pics of the whole band that I have a feeling this won't last long! Hoping to replace it with one from my personal collection after my shows next month :)

:cute: Aw I remember, that was Chelsea's shot. From either Vegas or Rose Bowl I think.

Good luck on your pics. :D I like his fringy jackets.

You'll forget the jacket once Edge is rocking out on his guitar in front of you :drool:

Edit : I'm a chrome user too. You might have found the solution Comet. Well done.

My pictures didn't come out very well, so I have two requests if anyone happens to come across them: The moment when Edge was singing on Stuck and Bono was just leaned against the piano watching him and then if anyone sees a picture of the brief moment Bono took of his sunglasses tonight.

:pray:

No the moment at the forum last night. Edge played stuck on piano, and bono was leaning and listening. There's video up, and its adorable.

And that is indeed a fantastic shot. Love the movement in it.

I just searched youtube and didn't find a recent upload, but I could be searching wrong. Can someone direct me to where it's posted?

Wow, is this your own work? :ohmy: These are great.

No, just what I have been curating off of Twitter - various sources and there are some fabulous photographers out there posting on every show. Justin Kent and Otto Kitsinger always have great shots.

Back
Top Bottom