#U2ieTour Photos - TOUR TIME 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
18550498556_0ffbf175b7_k.jpg

18389246600_ef1744adce_k.jpg

18376008939_6cdd429006_k.jpg

18522976076_b15924033d_o.jpg

18289329148_af13d4292f_k.jpg

18450725736_5845d26396_k.jpg

18557706542_7a27ca5c27_k.jpg

18562195335_c26283bba0_k.jpg

18564201461_a1f2a63f93_k.jpg

18376008039_176354b1f2_k.jpg

Thank you domo, you made my day! I'm on the bus going to work and it's raining cats and dogs after a super hot and sunny week...lots of *right click-save* here, especially that one with Edge playing the piano...this makes me always squee..:applaud::cute::drool:

Apparently Larry had his shirt all the way unbuttoned during Bullet in Denver night 1. Anyone get any pics of that?

I'm usually not the one who gives links to albums. But for this one, it seems to be appropriate.

Stunning pics by Jim Minma, he has a small watermark on them and secured his photo's well , so not gonna post them here directly in respect to his copyright on the pictures.

But you have to see them none the less.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimna/sets/72157651877204333

Mr. Mark Baker got pulled up on stage last night (Montreal 1) He's on the forum so we better find him some good pictures to collect :wink:.
Awesome for the u2brothr !

nothing on flickr so far. Usually takes a day or two for the most recent shows to pop up.
There are some pics already in the setlist party thread and the U2brothr movie thread.

Hey guys, just found this thread, love all of the sharing going on.

I'm heading back on tour for some Chicago shows so hopefully I'll have a few more shots to share in the coming weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions about taking photos at shows and I'll do my best to answer.

Also, keep an eye out for the next issue of Rollingstone :)

In the meantime, here's a gallery from The Roxy, I still have a lot of additional shots to add in time.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/justinkent/sets/72157653797986726

18668271459_e4559e4554_c.jpg

18177350030_2ab3258800_c.jpg

17744350183_9d9cd5ef67_c.jpg

-Justin Kent

Hey Justin , welcome to interference! Thanks for sharing your photo's with us. You seem real passionate about it!And we LOVE photogs comming in and sharing their work.

Keep it up. The shots are awesome!

Some of your pics in the next RS? Becuase it sounds like it :wink:

Hey Justin , welcome to interference! Thanks for sharing your photo's with us. You seem real passionate about it!And we LOVE photogs comming in and sharing their work.

Keep it up. The shots are awesome!

Some of your pics in the next RS? Becuase it sounds like it :wink:

Thanks! I've actually been here a looong time, just don't post a ton. :wave:

One request for anyone posting things they find on flickr and instagram. Even though I'm sure not all of the people taking the shots would consider themselves professionals I think it's worth trying to credit people for their shots whenever you can. I have my photos listed on Flickr as all rights reserved but I'm still perfectly alright with them being shared on any forums or fan sites as long as the credit is there. Just because a shot isn't watermarked doesn't mean people don't want credit. I try not to watermark my photos whenever possible but ran up against some of my shots from Vancouver being used for the wrong reasons on youtube and in other places so the watermarking becomes a necessity.

Yeah I try to share the link of the flickr album if that's the case.
Suck's that your photo's got nicked for someone else's video. I know the problem :angry:
I had photo's of U2 in Brussels used without permission.

But alas. Anything you post on the internet these days is at slight risk as people are rude or biased.

Yeah I try to share the link of the flickr album if that's the case.
Suck's that your photo's got nicked for someone else's video. I know the problem :angry:
I had photo's of U2 in Brussels used without permission.

But alas. Anything you post on the internet these days is at slight risk as people are rude or biased.

Yeah, it wouldn't have been an issue but the person photoshopped one of the people pull onstage to appear to be nude so they could use it as a thumbnail for a clickbait youtube video. Probably just trying to get ad revenue by stealing other people's audio, video, and photos.

Yeah, it wouldn't have been an issue but the person photoshopped one of the people pull onstage to appear to be nude so they could use it as a thumbnail for a clickbait youtube video. Probably just trying to get ad revenue by stealing other people's audio, video, and photos.

I know exactly which user you mean. Not the kind of flattery one would like , softly spoken. What a twat.

:ohmy:

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Superb Photos Justin
(I have been doing Rock Concert Photography from 68 - 81 ish
when they prohibited even Film SLR's EVEN WITHOUT a Flashshoe-
in Arenas & Stadiums) then back in 2009 when I had a Digital Camera with a pretty good
Zoom ANd then EVEN Better one for 2011 360)

:ohmy:

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Superb Photos Justin
(I have been doing Rock Concert Photography from 68 - 81 ish
when they prohibited even Film SLR's EVEN WITHOUT a Flashshoe-
in Arenas & Stadiums) then back in 2009 when I had a Digital Camera with a pretty good
Zoom ANd then EVEN Better one for 2011 360)

Thank you! I started shooting in the days of film DSLR's. DSLR's have always been outlawed from larger venues so far as I know. It's just that compacts are finally getting to a point where they're very competitive w/ "professional" DSLRs. All of the photos I've taken so far on this tour have been with a Fuji compact with a fixed 35mm lens. No zoom, what you see is what you get. In most cases I don't crop them at all, or very little too so you're seeing how I try to compose them in-camera w/ a fixed lens.

Here are a couple from LA1, just uploaded these for some people I recognized in the crowd.

Hey guys, just found this thread, love all of the sharing going on.

I'm heading back on tour for some Chicago shows so hopefully I'll have a few more shots to share in the coming weeks.

-Justin Kent

Your pictures are amazing! Which Chicago shows are you going to? I'll be at 1 & 2 and my only camera will be my iPhone 5S so if you're going to be in GA for those shows that would be awesome for me. :flirt: Then I won't have to feel too bad for not getting around to buying a new camera for this tour. :)

Justin, you have a gift. Thanks so much for sharing it. Maybe you'd like to start a thread of your own IE photos with your name in the title? It might help to permanently attach your name to the photos within the fandom--ie, years from now when people are requesting images, we get to say, "It's one of the Justin Kent photos. There's a whole series in his thread!"

Back
Top Bottom