U2 World Cup Commercials

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll watch these tommorow before our country has to play , to get in better spirits than ever :hyper: thanks for posting

I come bearing these gifts...The other U2 World Cup commercials I've seen. If there's more please share them! :)

And this one..if someone has a better version... I LOVED it! :applaud:
YouTube - U2 South Africa World Cup 2010 Song

Wow, what a great remix of U2's Get on your boots! :ohmy: Never been a great fan of the original version of this song but this I really like, can't stop watching this video!! :applaud:

Okay, so help me out - are some of these fan-made clips? Because the "sick day" one makes it sound like people are calling in sick to go to a U2 concert, and there's one that includes Adam releasing birds in slo-mo from that awful RHMT video ... that just took the text from the other commercial and used new visuals, right?

/confused

Okay, so help me out - are some of these fan-made clips? Because the "sick day" one makes it sound like people are calling in sick to go to a U2 concert, and there's one that includes Adam releasing birds in slo-mo from that awful RHMT video ... that just took the text from the other commercial and used new visuals, right?

/confused

Yeah I think the "Sick Day" ones are fan made.

The ones I posted I've seen on ESPN. The "Boots" one is genius! So is "Magnificent". :love:

/confused

PS..I would TOTALLY call in sick for a U2 concert, so I don't mind at all. :wink:

/confused

Here's the original complete with Edge narration.

YouTube - World Cup- Sick Days

Wow, what a great remix of U2's Get on your boots! :ohmy: Never been a great fan of the original version of this song but this I really like, can't stop watching this video!! :applaud:
It's the Fish Out Of Water remix of Get On Your Boots, from Artificial Horizon (with the addition of the Soweto Gospel choir in this commercial). ;)
It is a very intriguing interpretation to say the least.

/confused

They are indeed fan-made, hence the ":whistle:"-emoticon that I included with my post of the remixes I made:giggle:. I mean U2 gigs are really the most important events every four years, right?
:tsk: FIFA World Cup:tsk: :D

Back
Top Bottom